Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Igor UFCG's Content

There have been 2 items by Igor UFCG (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#32744 DPWS/WCF (client/server)

Posted by Igor UFCG on 27 July 2012 - 01:32 AM in General Discussion

I agree with nakchak, if you are using a Netduino Plus it will not support the DPWS features provided by NETMF (memory size issue).
REST solution using HttpRequest or even using only sockets is a very efficient option on Netduino.

I recommend having a look at Chapter 2 of Getting Started with the Internet of Things
the sample code from the book is a really good start.

Hello, everyone.
In fact I will not use the netduino, I'll use the Tahoe 2, below is the feature of this board:
http://devicesolutio...ts/TahoeII.aspx
Será que com essa especificação daria pra utilizar o DPWS.
I am from Brazil...

#32705 DPWS/WCF (client/server)

Posted by Igor UFCG on 26 July 2012 - 01:31 PM in General Discussion

Hello everybody! I am developing a project where I have to access a database on my computer using. Net micro framework for that I created a WCF server and would like to know how to create a client to consume this data in .Net micro framework to achieve that access. I heard that there is a technology called DPWS that can provide me with that customer, but how could I do this? Thanked!

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.