Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

G@ND@LF's Content

There have been 3 items by G@ND@LF (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#33074 Netduino Network communication

Posted by G@ND@LF on 03 August 2012 - 02:52 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi I connected my Netduino Plus to my network and now I want to send a command to the Netduino Plus. I saw that it is possible with the command prompt of the computer but don't know how. I want to send a value to the Netduino Plus and then when this value is received it should change the state on the digital outputports. Any help please. Thanks

#33062 Camera Modules for any Netduino

Posted by G@ND@LF on 03 August 2012 - 11:21 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi I want to know if there are any camera modules that can work any netduino and that can interface with a computer. My requirement is to take photo's with the camera module and then send them to a computer to be stored and displayed. Any help is welcome. Thanks Rudolph Kalp

#32176 Netduino plus

Posted by G@ND@LF on 18 July 2012 - 07:56 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi guys, I would please like to know the maximum output current of the Netduino plus and would it be possible to control a 5V relay with the netduino? The way in which I am configuring this is by connecting the one end of the relay's coil to 5V and the other to a digital pin. So whenever the output of the digital pin is false then the relay would switch from one state to the next. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Rudolph

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.