Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

elmarquez's Content

There have been 5 items by elmarquez (Search limited from 19-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1384 Can't execute Blinky project

Posted by elmarquez on 27 August 2010 - 02:50 AM in Visual Studio

Chris; It finally worked. Thanks. Davis

#1373 Can't execute Blinky project

Posted by elmarquez on 27 August 2010 - 12:01 AM in Visual Studio

Chris; I updated the firmware successfully. Previously, during power up, the user led came on for a second or two then turned off. Now it stays on continuously. I can not deploy the Blinky program or any empty Netduino apps to the device -- VS remains in the 'preparing to deploy state'. Davis

#1297 Can't execute Blinky project

Posted by elmarquez on 26 August 2010 - 01:36 AM in Visual Studio

Sorry ... you asked what happens if I hit reset during deployment. The answer is: the blue LED light comes on, and stays on, then Visual Studio eventually prompts me with a dialog saying there is an error and asks whether it should cancel the operation. The blue LED remains on after cancelling. or it just stays hung.

#1296 Can't execute Blinky project

Posted by elmarquez on 26 August 2010 - 01:30 AM in Visual Studio

hi Chris; The first time I pinged it with MFDeploy, nothing happened; I had to pull the cable to stop the ping process. Then, I executed the erase function successfully and pinged it again. It responded with "TinyClr". However, when I tried to deploy Blinky, it hung as before. Finally, I hit the reset switch a number of times before and after deployment attempts to no affect. Davis

#1269 Can't execute Blinky project

Posted by elmarquez on 25 August 2010 - 02:07 AM in Visual Studio

I've just purchased my Netduino and am trying to execute the Blinky project. My Netduino is recognized by the OS. I've entered the code as provided in the setup PDF and on the YouTube video, and configured the project to deploy to the device. When I run the project, it stops at "Preparing to deploy assemblies to the device" then eventually times out with a device not ready error. Here's my setup: Windows 7 64 bit Visual Studio Professional 2010 .NET microframework SDK 4.1 Netduino SDK 4.1.0, 64 bit Any suggestions on how I can trace the problem here? Thanks, Davis

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.