Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

iexpress's Content

There have been 4 items by iexpress (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#31181 How to write to sockets?

Posted by iexpress on 25 June 2012 - 03:07 AM in Netduino Go

It would make it tons easier if you could enter in SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.NetduinoGo.Sockets(0) etc for the sockets. I'm not sure how to write data out of the ports, and I don't even think you can load registers with it. There should also be a Hardware.Netduinogo.Cpu.Register namespace so we can load values into registers of the cpu. Or even Hardware.Netduinogo.cpu.stack.add(int32) We also need a cpu.io.port and separate netduinogo.io.port(byte) or netduino.io.socket(byte)

#31125 Netduino with Intel Atom cpu?

Posted by iexpress on 23 June 2012 - 04:38 AM in Netduino Go

Netduino with Intel Atom cpu would be pretty awesome if you can develop one. I've been searching everywhere for an IOntel Atom cpu breakout board. I'm thinking the Intel Atom has spi in, so it might be possible to try to make a Netduino with Intel Atom por create an Intel Atom breakout module. Let me know what you think, the cpu is fanless for embedded applications. But I do not know if you can but an Intel Atom cpu by itself.

#31124 SD Card Module Update

Posted by iexpress on 23 June 2012 - 04:26 AM in Netduino Go

This is nice, what will be the GB limitation, and can you write to any portion of the sc card without using tables so it would be straight binary data? Thanks

#31123 Building custom go!bus modules for Netduino Go

Posted by iexpress on 23 June 2012 - 04:20 AM in Netduino Go

I'd like to build a flashrom, flashram spi module. Maybe even a spi to 32bit SIPO parallel module. Maybe even a usb, sata, sound modules.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.