Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Hai Nguyen's Content

There have been 6 items by Hai Nguyen (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#18027 Control a brush motor with DFRobot motor shield?

Posted by Hai Nguyen on 15 September 2011 - 06:17 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hehe still here Chris just busy and lazy lately, you know what happen to just married people:-) will work something out soon

#18026 Control a brush motor with DFRobot motor shield?

Posted by Hai Nguyen on 15 September 2011 - 06:15 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

The driver works perfectly, however you need to calibrate your XL5 to the proper timing settings.

EDIT: Also, you cannot use that shield for that motor. You need a proper ESC.

BTW: Fancy seeing you here, Hai, I wondered what happened to you. :)

#17877 Control a brush motor with DFRobot motor shield?

Posted by Hai Nguyen on 12 September 2011 - 04:02 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

my guess the answer is yes and no...you should be able to get rid of the ESC, and control the motor via that L293B motor shield, that is what the shield is for anyway.... however you are going to have to replace that Titan 12T with something else, this motor draws around 20-25amps of power while the according to L293B only output 1Amp, so you dont want to BBQ the shield. I assume you drive the gearbox with one motor? so consider replace that motor with something less powerful (around 1amp). at the sametime it has energy to drive the gearbox. something like this one maybe, (specs from ebay) •Model RS-385-SH-2270 •Operates on 12 VDC nominal •Operating voltage range: 6VDC to 24VDC •No load speed at 12 VDC is 10,000 RPM •No load current is 200 mA •Full load (maximum efficiency @ 12VDC) performance characteristics: ◦Speed: 8,170 RPM ◦Current: 890 mA ◦Torque: 80.5 g-cm (7.89 mN-m) ◦Power output: 6.74 Watts •Stall torque: 440 g-cm (43.2 mN-m) •Stall current: 4.00 A

#3302 Can no longer deploy

Posted by Hai Nguyen on 30 September 2010 - 09:05 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Add this to the download page! Item number 4 in the upper left.

Chris,
Good to know how to erase, but if you were lazy like I am, mine got stuck nemerous times, simply unplug the USB cable while it is stuck and replug back in, wait for all driver loaded up then try again, that will alway work for me too.

This is not just NetDuino issue but FEZ also has this dissease, I guess microsoft vs and hardwares team are still having some small problem understanding each other...

Thanks!

#3301 Powering the NetDuino Plus

Posted by Hai Nguyen on 30 September 2010 - 08:47 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Thank you for the information I will look into when i arrive at my new home. :)

I guess you got the answer, but here according to tech specs:

● input: 7.5 - 12.0 VDC or USB powered
● output: 5 VDC and 3.3 VDC regulated
● analog reference: 2.6 - 3.3 VDC
only required when using ADC features

● max current: 8 mA per pin
digital pins 2, 3, 7: 16 mA per pin
analog pins 0-3: 2 mA per pin
microcontroller max current: 200 mA total
● digital i/o are 3.3 V--but 5 V tolerant

#2334 Netduino and Ping))) Ultrasonic Sensor?

Posted by Hai Nguyen on 15 September 2010 - 10:18 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Crap, just found out on selleratings that the store where i bought my sensors from, It is very famous for being slow on delivery. It could take months for me to receive my sensors.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.