Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Fridge's Content

There have been 2 items by Fridge (Search limited from 29-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#8661 Errormessage

Posted by Fridge on 29 January 2011 - 09:14 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

@ Chris Walker Thank you!!! It works perfectly.

#8636 Errormessage

Posted by Fridge on 28 January 2011 - 09:16 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hello, I've been trying to install the neccessary software components to use the Netduino. When I tried to install the 'Netduino SDK v4.1.0 (32-bit)' I was hint by Windows XP that this software would not be running on it (I'm using Windows XP). I had the possibility to go on with the installing process and so I ignored the presented message. But when I tried to write my first Netduino application I the following error occurs 'Error 1 0x80131107' I don't know how to deal with this error and I even don't know what it is about. My question: Could there be problems with Windows XP as the warning suggests? Windows XP 'said' that the SDK software would probably not work with the current system. What can I do to make it work? Thanks

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.