Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

GaTechThomas's Content

There have been 2 items by GaTechThomas (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1173 VS Templates missing

Posted by GaTechThomas on 23 August 2010 - 08:39 PM in Visual Studio

I got back to work and looked at the templates path there. I discovered that it is C:\Users\{username}\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Templates\ProjectTemplates It looks like Microsoft has "2010" in one version of VS10 and "10" in another version. !#$%

#1121 VS Templates missing

Posted by GaTechThomas on 23 August 2010 - 05:12 AM in Visual Studio

The Netduino SDK installation program puts the Visual Studio template (NetduinoApplication.zip) in the incorrect folder. The correct folder is: C:\Users\{username}\Documents\Visual Studio 10\Templates\ProjectTemplates\Visual C#\Micro Framework It cost me several hours of installs/uninstalls/research. :-( Good now though. :-)

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.