Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

embarus's Content

There have been 6 items by embarus (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#32870 How to get start creating C# driver for Netduino

Posted by embarus on 29 July 2012 - 08:11 AM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Hi Stefan. Thank you very much for fast reply. Your suggestion is very useful. I just only understand how to connect external device with protocol provided (I²C, SPI, UART, Onewire etc) and get device spec from data sheet.

#32866 How to get start creating C# driver for Netduino

Posted by embarus on 29 July 2012 - 07:30 AM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Hello everyone I wonder if I want to plug some Arduino Sheild with Netduino and the example code show only C code. How can I start writing C# driver since I can not find any article for getting start with creating driver for Netduino. Please could you give me some suggestion, resource, simple code or example to create simple driver for C#. Maybe example for https://www.sparkfun.com/products/255 driver. Thank you.

#32247 Can I use AC DC Apdater with 6.5 V 2000 mA with Netduino Plus

Posted by embarus on 19 July 2012 - 02:53 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Paul Newton, thank you very much for your useful and very complete information. I feel warm welcome to this community. :) and hope I can contribute to this community. Also, thank Stefan for letting me know that you uses 5v adapter. :)

#32246 Play SIM900 with Netduino

Posted by embarus on 19 July 2012 - 02:47 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Hoàng Phi Hồng I find this driver on codeplex http://netduino2seedgsm.codeplex.com/ for using with SIM900 GSM Module. Actually I've just bought one. When I am working on my Netduino Plus connecting with Sim900, I will let you know. Hope this helps.

#32208 Can I use AC DC Apdater with 6.5 V 2000 mA with Netduino Plus

Posted by embarus on 18 July 2012 - 04:35 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hello everyone I buy this adapter from seeedstudio http://www.seeedstud...l?cPath=178_181 and not aware if it compatible with Netdino Plus. When I got both devices I see 7.5 - 12 V. for adapter plug on Netduion Plus. So may I use this adapter with Netduino Plus or it can damage circuit. If it does not work Netduino, please suggest me the best compatible one that can buy from internet. Lastly, how many currency mA best for Adapter to connect with Netduino plus sine it does not show on board ( show only 7.5 - 12 V.) Thank you and hope I can share my Netduino Project from Thailand. :)

#30220 Need your suggestion for creating digital picture frame

Posted by embarus on 05 June 2012 - 07:22 AM in General Discussion

Hello everyone,

I am very interested in "Netduino" and want to create digital picture frame with it.
However, I can't find useful resource or sample for digital frame with Netduio.

Actually, I need your suggestion about :

• LCD color that work with Netduino and where I can buy it ( the size is not significant however the bigger the better)
  • Sample or article to create picture viewer and video player with Netduino.

I would be appreciate if you could help me to get start creating digital frame.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.