Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

hari's Content

There have been 7 items by hari (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#23056 netduino XBee Sample

Posted by hari on 20 January 2012 - 01:53 PM in Project Showcase

I've lost track of where those source codes are. Posted Image
Sorry...

Hei

Could you please give me a code for your example?

thanks

by

#13568 Introducing the Netduino Wiki...

Posted by hari on 24 May 2011 - 04:48 AM in General Discussion

Stefan et all,
Wow, thank you! This will help beginners and forgetful users like me. Forum is great for communication, but it has been a terrible reference source. The wiki will fill that void nicely.

I'm very grateful and will contribute.
Thank you!
=Hari=

#11790 Simple multi-threaded web server

Posted by hari on 08 April 2011 - 03:25 AM in Project Showcase

Jasper,
That's awesome!
Looks flexible and very easy to use. I'll have to try it. Thanks for sharing!
=Hari=

// Instantiate a new web server on port 80.
 WebServer server = new WebServer(80);

// Add a handler for commands that are received by the server.
server.CommandReceived += new WebServer.CommandReceivedHandler(server_CommandReceived);

// Add a command (this one has a single argument)
server.AllowedCommands.Add(new WebCommand("SetLed", 1));

// Start the server
server.Start();

#11106 Communicating with serial 2x16 LCD

Posted by hari on 19 March 2011 - 05:28 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Cool! Glad to hear you got it to work! The morse decoder was just something I did for fun. Yeah, having floating point is nice. To me, being able to single-step through code running on the microcontroller is the biggest benefit. Also, Visual Studio intellisense rocks! Make sure you post a video on the forum when you got your "electronic ruler" working. Hari

#11061 Communicating with serial 2x16 LCD

Posted by hari on 18 March 2011 - 03:17 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I believe that is the same LCD model that I used for my morse code decoder project.
My LCD wanted an inverted rs-232 signal so I used an SN7404 hex inverter to invert the signal out of the Netduino.
You maybe running into the same issue.

#9423 netduino XBee Sample

Posted by hari on 13 February 2011 - 05:46 PM in Project Showcase

Coincidentally, I was playing with xbees the other day and made these two videos.
One end is a FEZ Domino, the other end is a Netduino.
Not exactly a tutorial, but you may find it interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BaEKbKiCIo

You may want to watch this one on youtube to so you can read the text. Posted Image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLTohG6iODM

#8882 Help me get started please!

Posted by hari on 02 February 2011 - 02:55 PM in General Discussion

Welcome to the fun world of microcontrollers!
If you have not already, you may want to look at my morse code decoder. I'm not suggesting that my code or circuit will do what you want, but IMHO it would be a good first step to get used to Visual Studio and circuits. Starting with visible light also makes debugging easier :-)

For your project, you'd probably need a carrier wave similar to what they do with TV remote controls. I'm not sure if NETMF can generate the typical 38KHz carrier wave, but keep us up to date with your explorations!

=Hari=

Thanks in advance for your time and patience. I have very little experience or formal training in programming of any sort. I would like to buy a couple Netduino Plus units and ease into a new avenue of mental stimulation (if you know what I mean).

I am as familiar as any non-engineer with hardware and electronics principles so please consider me inexperienced but not stupid. My hope is that someone can point me to some good reference material to learn .Net, Visual Studio, and C# over time, with or without formal online type higher ed.

My first goal is going to be pretty straight forward. I want to link one Netduino Plus wirelessly to another connected to a PC transmitting internet from host to client via LED. (with or without fiber, preferably without)

I look forward to your opinions and help.

Justin in MN

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.