Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Petezah's Content

There have been 2 items by Petezah (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1534 Cannot deploy

Posted by Petezah on 30 August 2010 - 09:50 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi I recently bought a Netduino and its been working fine for a while but for some reason it no longer works. Whenever I use visual studio to try to deploy the device it hangs and gives me the message "Preparing to deploy assemblies to the device". I tried a ping and erase using the Deployment Tool but it just hangs the application. All I did was run my application previously that was reading in analog values. I'm really stuck on this and any help would be really appreciated. Thanks!

#1087 Serial communication between the Computer and the Netduino?

Posted by Petezah on 22 August 2010 - 08:50 PM in General Discussion

Hi I'm new to the Netduino but I've used the Arduino in the past. I've written some applications that talk to the Arduino by opening a serial port with the correct comport. Now I'm trying to do the same thing with the Netduino the problem is that I couldn't find the comport of the Netduino when I connect to my computer. Just wondering whats the correct way to approach all of this. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks!

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.