Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Pr09het's Content

There have been 2 items by Pr09het (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#27300 Intro and a couple of questions!

Posted by Pr09het on 15 April 2012 - 11:29 AM in General Discussion

Thanks both!

Yeah I'm looking at web-based controlling, was looking at a direct connection but the ipad is a pain in the arse because you have to put certain resistors on certain pins so it knows what it's doing.

I got the 'Getting Started with the Internet of Things' book and flicked through that last night, going to have a proper read over next few days.

My first project was setting up my LCD on the netduino:
http://diamag.net/20...us-and-hd44780/

Took me a while to work out how to debug and upload! :P

Ollie

#27260 Intro and a couple of questions!

Posted by Pr09het on 14 April 2012 - 09:51 PM in General Discussion

Hi All, My names, Ollie (aka: Pr09het), I'm an IT Admin in the UK. I've done a bit with arduino; ethernet shield with dhcp and pachube, weather station, sonar etc, but now I thought I should have a look at the, growing in popularity, netduino! I've brought the plus, got it all plugged in, installed all the pre-req's (C# etc) and that's about where I'm up to :P Where is the best place to start? Looking also at controlling my ipad and integrating that with the netduino or arduino but not really getting anywhere with that, if anyone has any tips or has done it... Kind regards, Ollie

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.