Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

TalbotEv's Content

There have been 6 items by TalbotEv (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#45735 Netduino and 5v relais 220v

Posted by TalbotEv on 18 February 2013 - 02:20 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Thanks for the info, i'll check it out!

#45733 New: Netduino 4.3 SDK and VS2012 support!

Posted by TalbotEv on 18 February 2013 - 01:55 PM in General Discussion

OneWire for gen1 board will be sweet, i'm waiting for this like ages!

#45732 Netduino and 5v relais 220v

Posted by TalbotEv on 18 February 2013 - 01:44 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi there!

I have a project where i need to switch on and off a light. I have this relais of 5v which switches 220v on or off.

No i was wondering can i hook the relais on the netduino and have it switch te relais by using a digital io ?

#43753 4.2.0.0 one-wire

Posted by TalbotEv on 19 January 2013 - 02:48 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Any update on this, i'll love to use OneWire on NP1.

Is it a solution for u guys to build the OneWire as a seperate DLL and save that on the SD card and load it ?

#39333 Netduino Plus 2 Native OneWire Temp Sensor

Posted by TalbotEv on 14 November 2012 - 10:59 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Does this also works for the Netduino Plus Version 1 ?

Also at the tick you create a new string everytime, i myself would make a public static string and fill that evertime.

string debugString = tempReadingTimestamp.ToString();

So i would change this to:

debugString = tempReadingTimestamp.ToString();

and at the the static declarations at the top:

static DateTime tempReadingTimestamp = DateTime.Now;

static string debugString;

#34523 Netduino Plus Firmware v4.2.0

Posted by TalbotEv on 01 September 2012 - 08:18 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Love the new firmware but still missing the special build with One Wire, when does that goes live ?

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.