Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

mavromatis's Content

There have been 4 items by mavromatis (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#137 Ethernet Shield?

Posted by mavromatis on 08 August 2010 - 09:55 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Interesting, as the board looks like a direct copy of the Arduino Ethernet Shield, oh well... Shouldn't be long before netduino has a ethernet stack -- at least I hope not...

#133 Ethernet Shield?

Posted by mavromatis on 08 August 2010 - 09:15 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I also have a ENC28J60 based shield as well... so I'm open to either the Wiznet W5100 or the ENC28J60 support. I really need networking support to make the Netduino switch...

#131 Ethernet Shield?

Posted by mavromatis on 08 August 2010 - 09:03 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Supporting the GHI one would be great... I use the Arduino Ethernet Shields right now, these are based on the Wiznet W5100 chipset. I would suggest adding drivers for this (which seems to be the same as the GHI version). Here is a project I'm working on: http://www.mavromati...no-mega-part-2/ What really excites me with the Netduino is the amount of RAM... 60KB! Danny

#26 Ethernet Shield?

Posted by mavromatis on 03 August 2010 - 10:06 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I'm sold! When will an ethernet shield be available?

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.