Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

yiulsup's Content

There have been 32 items by yiulsup (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#43561 How to compile firmware 4.2 for netduino plus 2

Posted by yiulsup on 16 January 2013 - 11:59 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Thanks your reply to me with how to convert and how to flash.

Can you give me some advice on "setenv_rvds RVDS4.0 is correct?"

I couldn't compile with RVDS 4.0 for firmware 4.2 of Netduino plus 2.

Thanks

Kevin Page

#43517 How to compile firmware 4.2 for netduino plus 2

Posted by yiulsup on 16 January 2013 - 08:08 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi there,

This is kevin to try to compile the firmware 4.2 for netduino plus 2.

Even if trying to get the content including how to compile for ND+2 firmware 4.2, There is no any place to be for how to.

So I ask some step to follow how to compile from scratch to begin with installing Porting Kit 4.2 and firmware 4.2.

as bellow.

1. To download Porting Kit 4.2

2. To download firmware 4.2 for netduino plus 2.

3. To install all.

4. To download gcc or RVDS arm compiler from where.

5. To install arm compiler

6. setenv_base.com c:rvds or c:gcc

7. msbuild /t:build /p:flavor=release;tcp_ip_stack=lwip

8. How to convert the binary to dfu for STM32F4.

7. How to flash dfu file on STM32F4 with MFDEPLOY.

As i already compiled netduino plus without error, I can understand mean you want to guide.

Thanks Ahead.

Kevin Page

#37939 To port for hardware of AT91SAM7X512

Posted by yiulsup on 24 October 2012 - 11:42 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi. This is Kevin. I am now trying to port .net mf 4.3 for hardware soldered with AT91SAM7X512. My Step to try are follows 1. To install .net mf 4.3 SDK & .net mf porting kit 4.3. : To make sure the installation of .net framework 3.5, 4.0, and 4.5. 2. After that, I open the porting kit with basename "AT91SAM7X", CPU "AT91SAM7X", Debug "USART", Memory="Minimum", Address already had the value for AT91SAM7X. 3. I also open another copy clone to follow with Netduino Plus. 4. I check same or similar HAL, PAL and Library for TinyCLR, and Bootloader such as TinyBooter and PortBooter on my AT91SAM7X 5. After checking, I make the code for AT91SAM7X by Porting Kit 4.3. 6. To Run Command "msbuild /t:build /p:flavor=release;tcp_ip_stack=lwip /v:m /m" with RVDS 4.0 Compiler. 7. I encounter the error such as "there is no symbol "PORT" or look like Type mismatch with RVDS 4.0 Compiler with source which was generated by Porting Kit 4.3 Question. 1. Is there any method to clear above mentioned? 2. I think there is document to describe how to make port with example to follow. where is it now? Thanks. Regards Kevin Page

#36756 .net mf 4.2 working problem in ethernet

Posted by yiulsup on 08 October 2012 - 06:29 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I coudn't modify the IP Address and Gateway on MFDeploy. when i tried above, MFDeploy was useless or lost connection with ND+ Thanks Kevin

#36755 .net mf 4.2 working problem in ethernet

Posted by yiulsup on 08 October 2012 - 06:26 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

To Netduino Community. After .net mf 4.2 compiling with RVDS 4.0, i flashed bootloader(tinydecompressor.bin) and .net mf version 4.2 (ER_CONFIG, ER_FLASH). It worked very well in opration excluding the Ethernet Function. I tried to register the number of IP Address, and Gateway on MFDeploy for Ethernet Connection. But Even if to modify the IP Adddress on MFDeploy, ND+ didn't work on MFDeploy. The more worse is to lost the .net mf and reboot with bootloader of tinybooter. My steps are .... 1. To compile with msbuild /t:build /p:flavor=release;tcp_ip_stack=lwip /v:m /m 2. With SAMBA, I flashed bootloadder. i check the bootloader with MFDeploy. 3. To flash the .net mf with MFDeploy. 4. To configure the IP Address for .NET MF of ND+. 5. It didn't work. ... The other function such as GPIO and SPI were working well..... Thanks. Kevin

#35116 To compile netduino plus 4.2 with RVDS 4.0

Posted by yiulsup on 13 September 2012 - 12:14 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Netduino Community. I have to compile the netduino plus source code 4.2 with RVDS 4.0 But I encounter some error in compiilation for netduino plus 4.2 My history to compile was followings. 1. Install the visual studio 2010 with c#. 2. Install the .net mf 4.2 3. install the .net mf poring guide 4.2 4. install the netduino plus 4.2 source code. 5. install the netduino plus 4.2 sdk 32 bit. 6. install rvds 4.0 7. setenv... rvds4.0 c:\rvds 8. msbuild /t:build /p:flavor=release;tcp_ip_stack=lwip /v:m /m 9. overloaded member function not found in ... error happend to me. Where is the solution to find out. Thanks Kevin

#34073 To modify the source for secretLabs.NETMF.Hardware

Posted by yiulsup on 22 August 2012 - 11:55 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

To Chris. I accieved the goal which i would attain in starting the project to build the moification source with basic compiling to follow the rules which netduino community recommended. There is no huddle to compile the source code even if their knowldge is small or enough. In my compilation for modification source, I learned some idea when compiling the open source such as .NET MF or Linux Kernal Compiliing. my idea is to keep the rules to follow in their manual or guide lines. I say some mistake which i taken when i compiled with below. 1. RVDS compiler is more keen issue with different outcome when compiling. So i recommend official licenced rvds compiler and exact version with which the source was compiled. 2. To install the .net framework with safe or without any error from installing. If here is in error, There is no progress even if your energy and passion poured on this. So Keep attention. 3. .net mf and netduino plus source version which is released by SecretLabs is very important to compile. It is not possible to compile with different version. 4. You must have strong understanding in .net mf and netduino plus source code for compiling with modified source. There is some mistake or unmodified source code, which make unexpected error in your compiling. Thanks. Kevin

#33933 To modify the source for secretLabs.NETMF.Hardware

Posted by yiulsup on 20 August 2012 - 07:51 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

To Netudino Comminity. I mension some modification in SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware Source codes with below. Pls check my finding out, and say to me for needing correction with details. 1. I opened the visual studion 10.0 with .net mf 4.0 for netduion plus. 2. I made the dll file for SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware with .NET Reflector. 3. I made some file for SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware with Visual Studio 10.0. 4. I compiled the .net mf, netduino plus and modified SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware with rvds 4.0 of evaluation from ARM Co., Ltd. 5. There was ER_Config and ER_Flash. 6. I fused the bootloader called tinybooterdecompressor.bin to flash of sam7x512 with samba 7. I fused the ER_Config and ER_Flash on flash of sam7x512 with mfdeploy. 8. I identified the ping working and deploying the LED blicking on Netduino Plus board. 9. But I tried to check ADC value which i modified for application. There was only value such as 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 on channel A0. No real value in my channel A0 of ADC. Thanks. Kevin

#33259 To compile the source code with .net mf 4.1 for netduino plus

Posted by yiulsup on 08 August 2012 - 07:10 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

To Advanced Member. With lucky to download the rvds 4.0 compiler from ARM distributor in S. Korea for evaluation, i could compile the netduino plus 4.1.0.6 with rvds 4.0 compiler. Using the binary code which was generated with compilation, i could make the netduino board work well without stop in booting up or deployment. Also I checked the led on/off with c# programming and server/client ethernet connection. Thanks. Kevin.

#33258 Successful compilation of netduino plus 4.1 with rvds 4.0 compiler

Posted by yiulsup on 08 August 2012 - 06:53 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Netduino Plus Community. I make post on netduino plus community about compilation of netduino plus firmware 4.1.0.6 with rvds 4.0 of evaluation from ARM Co., Ltd. This is successful story with working well in board which has the .net mf 4.1, netduino plus firmware 4.1.0.6 and tinybooterdecompressor. The steps i taken are follow. 1. To check the .net 4.0 and visual studio 10.0 on your windows 7 machine. adding : If there is some unsure in installing .net 4.0 and visual studio 10.0, Pls reinstall the visual studio 10.0 without hesitation. Pay attention here. Very Important for your compilation. if there is some error in your compilation and deploying the ER_FLASH and ER_CONFIG, this may cause you difficulty. 2. To install the .net micro framework sdk 4.1 3. To install the .net mciro framework porting kit 4.1. 3. To install the netduino plus firmware 4.1.0.6. 4. To install the rvds 4.0 toolchain from ARM Co., Ltd. on path c:\rvds adding : If you download the rvds 4.1 toolchain with evaluation from ARM Co., Ltd. you will meet some error withour answer. version 4.0 is right for your compilation. 5. run as administrator the command. 6. run the command "call "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft visual stduio 10.0\VC\vcvarsall" x86_amd64" 7. run the command in path c:\PK_4.1\setenv_rvds4.0.cmd c:\rvds 8. run the command in path c:\PK_4.1\Soluations\NetduinoPlus\msbuild /t:build /p:flavor=release;tcp_ip_stack=lwip /v:m /m 9. Some error in compilation occured, So need correction with followings. 9-1. platform_selector.h issue. 9-2. lwip_selector.h issue 9-3. armcc path issue 10. There is binary code such as ER_FLASH and ER_CONFIG after compilation without error and with many warnings. Thanks. Kevin.

#33198 To compile the source code with .net mf 4.1 for netduino plus

Posted by yiulsup on 07 August 2012 - 03:56 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I compiled the netduino plus firmware with rvds 4.1, .net mf 4.1, .net mf porting kit 4.1, and netduino plus firmware source 4.1.0.6. Without any error in compiling, the compiler built the binary code for netduino plus 4.1 such as ER_FLASH and ER_CONFIG. To my disappointing, the netduino plus board didn't work after deploying ER_FLASH and ER_CONFIG. In my thinking, the fusing on flash was good without error message. My modification included the followings in compilation. 1. Microsoft.Spot.system.rvds. 2. platform_selector.h 3. lwip_selector.h Thanks. Kevin

#32990 ADC

Posted by yiulsup on 01 August 2012 - 11:41 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

To laurentiss

The more speed is possible for built-in ADC with modifying the native source code which I done before.

With modifying the native code for ADC releated managed code, I can attain speed which i want to reach.

Kevin

#32936 To compile the source code with .net mf 4.1 for netduino plus

Posted by yiulsup on 31 July 2012 - 07:32 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

To Nak i have below after compiling the ND+ with your advice when ocurring error for executing application. TinyBooterDecompressor.bin : 42KB TinyBooterDecompressor.hex : 124KB ER_CONFIG : 7KB ER_FLASH : 1,047KB const BlockRange g_SAM7X_BS_BlockRange[] = { // { BlockRange::BLOCKTYPE_BOOTSTRAP , 0, 8 }, { MEMORY_BLOCKTYPE_GCC_SPECIAL_BOOTSTRAP, 9, 52 }, { BlockRange::BLOCKTYPE_CODE , 53, 58 }, { MEMORY_BLOCKTYPE_GCC_SPECIAL_CODE , 59, 59 }, { BlockRange::BLOCKTYPE_DEPLOYMENT , 60, 60 }, { BlockRange::BLOCKTYPE_STORAGE_A , 61, 61 }, { BlockRange::BLOCKTYPE_STORAGE_B , 62, 62 }, { BlockRange::BLOCKTYPE_CONFIG , 63, 63 } }; <!-- ################################################################################ --> <!-- 16KB Stack and 16KB Heap --> <Set Name="Heap_Begin" Value="0x00010000"/> <Set Name="Heap_End" Value="0x00017ff8"/> <Set Name="Stack_Bottom" Value="0x00018000"/> <Set Name="Stack_Top" Value="0x0001FFF8"/> <If Name="TARGETLOCATION" In="FLASH"> <Set Name="Code_BaseAddress" Value="0x00112000"/> <Set Name="Deploy_BaseAddress" Value="0x00176000"/> <Set Name="Code_Size" Value="%Deploy_BaseAddress - Code_BaseAddress%"/> <Set Name="Config_BaseAddress" Value="0x0017E000"/> <Set Name="Config_Size" Value="0x00002000"/> <Set Name="Valid" Value="true"/> </If> <!-- ################################################################################ --> <Set Name="Stack_Bottom" Value="0x00018000"/> <Set Name="Stack_Top" Value="0x0001FFF8"/> <If Name="TARGETLOCATION" In="FLASH"> <!-- MOTE2 has 32MB of 16-bit FLASH at 0x00000000 --> <Set Name="Code_BaseAddress" Value="0x00100000"/> <Set Name="Code_Size" Value="0x00014000"/> <Set Name="Valid" Value="true"/> Kevin

#32929 To compile the source code with .net mf 4.1 for netduino plus

Posted by yiulsup on 31 July 2012 - 04:14 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Nak. 1. .Net Micro Framework SDK 4.1 (QFE1) 2. .Net Micro Framework Porting Kit 4.1 (QFE1) 3. ND+ Firmware 4.1.0.6 4. setenv_RVDS4.0.cmd c:\rvds 5. 1st compilation with error which cann't execute command \armcc.exe, which was corrected by deleting letter \ in C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\tools\targets\Microsoft.SPOT.System.RVDS.targets 6. "C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\DeviceCode\include\..\Initialization\MasterConfig.h", line 12: Error: #5: cannot open source input file "platform_selector.h": No such file or directory is error for my compilation. above is also corrected with copying platform_selector.h to the C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\DeviceCode\include\..\Initialization. 7. Fuse the bootloader on Flash 8. Fuse the .net mf on Flash. No execution in deployment. Error. Kevin.

#32895 To compile the source code with .net mf 4.1 for netduino plus

Posted by yiulsup on 30 July 2012 - 08:25 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I solved above problem.

Now I faced followings.

"C:\RVDS\RVCT\Programs\4.1\713\win_32-pentium\armcc.exe" --cpp --diag_suppress 2874,111,161,550,C3011 --diag_suppress 66,161,230,1293 --split_sections --library_interface=aeabi_clib -DARM_V3_1 --feedback C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\tools\make\Feedback\NetduinoPlus_RVDS4.1.feedback -DTCPIP_LWIP -DTINYCLR_ENABLE_SOURCELEVELDEBUGGING -DCOMPILE_THUMB -DVERSION_MAJOR=4 -DVERSION_MINOR=2 -DVERSION_BUILD=0 -DVERSION_REVISION=0 -DOEMSYSTEMINFOSTRING="\"Netduino Plus by Secret Labs LLC\"" -DPLATFORM_ARM_NetduinoPlus -DTARGETLOCATION_FLASH -DLITTLE_ENDIAN --thumb --fpu softvfp --cpu ARM7TDMI --littleend --no_debug --no_debug_macros -O2 --no_autoinline --inline --dwarf2 --asm --interleave -Ospace -DNDEBUG -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\pal\COM\sockets -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\include -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\Cores\arm -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\Support\Include -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\crypto\inc -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\CLR\Include -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\CLR\Libraries\CorLib -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\CLR\Libraries\SPOT -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\CLR\Libraries\SPOT_Hardware -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\CLR\Libraries\SPOT_Graphics -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\CLR\Libraries\SPOT_Net -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\CLR\Libraries\SPOT_Net_Security -I"C:\RVDS\RVCT\Data\4.1\713\include\windows" -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\Solutions\NetduinoPlus -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\devicecode\Targets\Native\AT91 -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\Cores\arm -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\Cores\arm\Include -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\Include -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\Targets\Native\AT91\NetduinoPlus -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\Support\Include -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\include -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\CLR\include -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\Crypto\inc -IC:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\include --apcs /interwork/noropi/norwpi/noswst -o C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\BuildOutput\THUMB\RVDS4.1\le\FLASH\release\NetduinoPlus\obj\DeviceCode\pal\COM\sockets\sockets.obj -c C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\PAL\COM\sockets\sockets.cpp
EXEC : warning : C9931W: Your license for Compiler (feature compiler) will expire in 23 days [C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\PAL\COM\sockets\dotNetMF.proj]

EXEC : warning : C9931W: Your license for Compiler (feature compiler) will expire in 23 days [C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\PAL\COM\sockets\dotNetMF.proj]

EXEC : warning : C3052E: couldn't read file 'C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\tools\make\Feedback\NetduinoPlus_RVDS4.1.feedback': No such file or directory [C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\PAL\COM\sockets\dotNetMF.proj]
"C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\PAL\COM\sockets\sockets.h", line 15: Error: #20: identifier "NETWORK_CONFIG" is undefined
extern NETWORK_CONFIG g_NetworkConfig;
^
"C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\PAL\COM\sockets\sockets.h", line 16: Error: #20: identifier "WIRELESS_CONFIG" is undefined
extern WIRELESS_CONFIG g_WirelessConfig;
^
"C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\PAL\COM\sockets\sockets.h", line 192: Error: #20: identifier "SOCKETS_MAX_COUNT" is undefined
struct SocketRegisterMap m_socketHandles[SOCKETS_MAX_COUNT];
^
"C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\PAL\COM\sockets\sockets.cpp", line 287: Error: #20: identifier "WIRELESS_INTERFACE_COUNT" is undefined
if (interfaceIndex >= WIRELESS_INTERFACE_COUNT)
^
"C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\PAL\COM\sockets\sockets.cpp", line 297: Error: #70: incomplete type is not allowed
memcpy( wirelessConfig, &g_WirelessConfig.WirelessInterfaces[interfaceIndex], sizeof(SOCK_WirelessConfiguration) );
^
"C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\PAL\COM\sockets\sockets.cpp", line 307: Error: #20: identifier "WIRELESS_INTERFACE_COUNT" is undefined
if (interfaceIndex >= WIRELESS_INTERFACE_COUNT)
^
"C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\PAL\COM\sockets\sockets.cpp", line 312: Error: #70: incomplete type is not allowed
memcpy( &g_WirelessConfig.WirelessInterfaces[interfaceIndex], wirelessConfig, sizeof(SOCK_WirelessConfiguration) );
^
"C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\PAL\COM\sockets\sockets.cpp", line 662: Error: #70: incomplete type is not allowed
SOCK_NetworkConfiguration current;
^
"C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\PAL\COM\sockets\sockets.cpp", line 938: Error: #70: incomplete type is not allowed
memcpy( &g_NetworkConfig.NetworkInterfaces[index], cfg, sizeof(SOCK_NetworkConfiguration) );
^
"C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\PAL\COM\sockets\sockets.cpp", line 971: Error: #20: identifier "WIRELESS_INTERFACE_COUNT" is undefined
if(index >= WIRELESS_INTERFACE_COUNT) return;
^
"C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_2\DeviceCode\PAL\COM\sockets\sockets.cpp", line 975: Error: #70: incomplete type is not allowed
memcpy( &g_WirelessConfig.WirelessInterfaces[index], cfg, sizeof(SOCK_WirelessConfiguration) );

Thanks.

Kevin.

Refernece

I recommend that the compilation of firmware ND+ 4.2 will be better than 4.1 with followings.

1. Downloaded .net mf 4.2
2. Downloaded .net mf porting kit 4.2
3. Downloaded ND+ firmware 4.1.
4. Downloaded RVDS 4.1 Evaluation from ARM Co., Ltd.
5. call "c:\C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\vcvarsall x86_amd64"
6. setenv_RVDS4.1.cmd c:\rvds
7. msbuild solutions\NetduinoPlus\dotnetmf.proj /p:flavor=release;tcp_ip_stack=lwip /t:rebuild /m /v:m

#32746 To compile the source code with .net mf 4.1 for netduino plus

Posted by yiulsup on 27 July 2012 - 02:42 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I solved aboved with followings which Nak adviced me how to compile. But, I can't go further with error as "There is no file as C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\BuildOutput\THUMB\RVDS4.0\le\FLASH\release\NetduinoPlus\lib\events_pal_stubs.lib" Pls, I need advice from you. Kevin.

#32692 To compile the source code with .net mf 4.1 for netduino plus

Posted by yiulsup on 26 July 2012 - 08:11 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

To Nak. I have this one for error. C:\MicroFrameworkPK_v4_1\Solutions\NetduinoPlus\TinyBooter\TinyBooter.proj : error MSB4057: The target "BuildSigFiles" does not exist in the project. Kevin.

#32677 To compile the ND+ 4.1 with RVDS 4.1 compiler

Posted by yiulsup on 26 July 2012 - 02:00 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi. I happened to meet some error in compiling the ND+ 4.1 with RVDS 4.1 compiiler. With my knowlege for ND+ 4.1 and .net mf 4.1, I tried compile the ND+ 4.1 with RVDS 4.1 compiiler. But there is no binary code for ND+ from compiling ND+ with some error. So, someone give me how to compile the ND+ 4.1 with RVDS 4.1 compiler with step by step without trouble in compiling. Thanks. Kevin.

#32641 To compile the source code with .net mf 4.1 for netduino plus

Posted by yiulsup on 25 July 2012 - 01:03 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I forgot to say that my RVDS version 4.1 is evaluation from ARM Co. Ltd.

#32640 To compile the source code with .net mf 4.1 for netduino plus

Posted by yiulsup on 25 July 2012 - 01:00 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

To Nak. cscript Error. There is no command for cscript which I mentioned above. I tried with your recommended are ... 1. Downloaded the .NET MF 4.2 and Porting Kit 4.2. 2. ND+ firmware 4.1 3. setenv_RVDS4.1.cmd c:\rvds 4. msbuild /t:build /p:flavor=release;memory=flash;tcp_ip_stack=lwip /v:d /m I couldn't compile the firmware ND+ for ND+ Binary with above message without effect. Kevin

#32601 To compile the source code with .net mf 4.1 for netduino plus

Posted by yiulsup on 24 July 2012 - 09:33 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

To Nak I installed Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4.0. Kevin

#32596 To compile the source code with .net mf 4.1 for netduino plus

Posted by yiulsup on 24 July 2012 - 08:53 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

To Nak. I can't find out where is the batch file for RVDS 4.2. Kevin.

#32582 To compile the source code with .net mf 4.1 for netduino plus

Posted by yiulsup on 24 July 2012 - 12:09 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Error Message is "Project file contains ToolsVersion="4.0", which is not supported by this version of MSBuild. Treating the project as if it has ToolsVersion="3.5". 'cscript' is not the command to batch or execute. My step are 1. Downloaded the NETMF 4.1 porting kit. and intall it in a c:\pk41 2. Downloaded the netduino 4.1 firmware source and copy it to the root of PK directory. 3. setenv_RVDS4.0.cmd c:\rvdsnetduino 4. executed the command msbuild /p:flavor=release;memory=flash;tcp_ip_stack=lwip /t:rebuild /v:d /m My RVDS compiler version is 4.1 from ARM Co. Ltd. Thanks. Kevin

#32513 To compile the source code with .net mf 4.1 for netduino plus

Posted by yiulsup on 23 July 2012 - 08:31 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

To Nak. I understand the meaning which you hint at me. But I couldn't compile the ND+ with RVDS 4.1 from ARM Co., Ltd. When compiliation for ND+ with RVDS, There is some error in compiling for RVDS. I have a questions for my compiling with RVDS. 1. Is there any firmware code for RVDS compiler from ARM? 2. Is there RVDS 3.1 or 4.0 compiler for ND+? 3. Pls with step by step, describe or write for me how to compile with RVDS for ND+ Thanks. Kevin

#32338 To compile the source code with .net mf 4.1 for netduino plus

Posted by yiulsup on 20 July 2012 - 08:36 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I have one huddle for compiling the firmware. I could not compile the firmware ND+ 4.1.0.6 with lwip. There is no room or space for flash on SAM7x512 of Netduino Plus. Even if best effort for fitting the size of flash, it is useless for me. Thanks. Kevin

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.