Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

not4now's Content

There have been 9 items by not4now (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#49250 Running 31 4digit 7segment displays?

Posted by not4now on 08 May 2013 - 07:17 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hello dwalwer!,

Here's a post that may help you a lot.

I think that you have heard about multiplexing, right?

http://forums.netdui...h-the-netduino/

Have a great day! :)

Not4Now

#48965 Netduino 2 Mini planned?

Posted by not4now on 03 May 2013 - 12:15 AM in Netduino Mini

Netduino Mini FTW!

I'll love to see its successor! :D

#48870 Netduino, iOS/Android, Bluetooth Integration, and Other Shenanigans

Posted by not4now on 30 April 2013 - 03:54 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hello everyone,

I made a similar simple project with my N+ and N+2 with a US$5 Bluetooth module and it works just great. It's with 3 RBG LEDS but just turning a color on and off. So for your project you can make a loop checking if the button has been release or not to keep running the sequence or not (you can use multi-threading FTW too :P) modifying the code I have. (I'm not an expert) I love programming on windows phone 7 & 8 (C# + Visual Studio FTW :P) but hate android. So I found this awesome IDE (http://appinventor.mit.edu/) for android that MIT made for kids (I think) that makes it really easy and fun :). You can try using that as I did with my project. 

I hope that it helps you,

Not4Now

Attached Files

#38158 Trying to get VS2012 Pro working

Posted by not4now on 29 October 2012 - 05:29 AM in Visual Studio

Go into your VS2010 folder (by default My Documents\Visual Studio 2010) and then go into \Templates\ProjectTemplates\C# copy the "Micro Framework" directory to the same directory in your My Documents\Visual Studio 2012 directory.

You should be then good to go. :) I'm not 100% sure about the location of the VS2012 'My Documents' directory, since I haven't upgraded mine yet (work requirements) but it's extremely likely that VS2012 doesn't use the same templates directory as VS2010, so you'll have to copy them over manually.

--Me.

I installed the MF 4.3 beta and this steps where the only thing missing to continue making projects with my N+, worked like a charm! :D

Thanks a lot!

#36558 wireless

Posted by not4now on 05 October 2012 - 04:47 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Salaam Shehab,

I think this blog can be useful for you: http://mohammad.geoc...ebsite/blog.php
After reading the blog, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
Mohammad

Thanks a lot for your example! It really help me a lot with my bluetooth module,
it's not the same as the one you have there but works great!

Thanks again! :D

#32031 Can't see my Netduino Plus on Windows

Posted by not4now on 15 July 2012 - 12:02 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Not4Now,

If the Atmel chip is getting very hot, that's probably a sign that the microcontroller has failed. That's a pretty rare occurance, but it can happen if the chip is subjected to high voltages or heavy currents.

How old is your Netduino? What type of project were you building with it when it stopped working?

Chris

Hello Chris,
I was making a negative logic circuit with LEDs but all power was dreined from the Netduino plus to avoid high current or voltage and it doesnt need lots of power to work properly.

The circuit is made with 6 transistors npn and 6 LEDs, just that.

If the microcontroller has fail, it can be repaired?

Thanks for replying,

Not4Now

#32000 Can't see my Netduino Plus on Windows

Posted by not4now on 14 July 2012 - 12:07 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hello, I today have the same problem, but the Atmel chip is getting very hot and there is no signal of the N+ on the PC and the SAM-BA v2.11 doesn't see a com port. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!, Not4Now

#28741 Netduino Firmware v4.2.0 RC4 (Netduino + Netduino Plus)

Posted by not4now on 09 May 2012 - 07:40 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Hi not4now,

The math library I wrote was never included in the official firmware releases. I will have to port the library to the 4.2.0 RC4 release for this to work for you.

WOW! Thanks a lot!!!
i greatly appreciate it!!! :D

Please tell me if you need any kind of help or anything! :D

#28715 Netduino Firmware v4.2.0 RC4 (Netduino + Netduino Plus)

Posted by not4now on 09 May 2012 - 01:36 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Which reference did you add?

KodeDaemon.NETMF.system
It used to work on 4.1.0.6

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.