Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

ajcg1973's Content

There have been 6 items by ajcg1973 (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#52229 Problems with my Plus 2

Posted by ajcg1973 on 19 August 2013 - 12:18 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

From what I can tell, it looks like you are trying to target the 4.3 Micro framework version instead of 4.2.  Under the project properties, switch the version of the framework from 4.3 to 4.2.

Another thing is if you are staying at 4.2 (which is recommended at this time), I have found that both the Netduino 2 and the Netduino 2 plus deploy/debug works much better in VS 2010 with the latest 4.2 Netduino SDK compared to 4.3 SDK in VS 2012.  I have gotten it to work but it seems to hang after the 2nd or 3rd deploy/debug I would have to disconnect the Netduino from the PC.

#45187 Managing Peripheral Power

Posted by ajcg1973 on 08 February 2013 - 11:53 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Quick note;
I was looking through the schematic for the N+2 today and noticed that they way the power LED is turned off, there is no power savings when you turn it off, the power is just sinking to GND instead of lighting the LED. However the code can still be used to power it off if you don't want the light on Posted Image

For the curious this is the relevant part of the schematic.

Posted ImagepowerLED.PNG

Don't you get the current savings of not lighting up the LED?  That should save some MAs.

#45185 Netduino Plus 2 Firmware v4.2.2 (update 2)

Posted by ajcg1973 on 08 February 2013 - 10:59 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I'm not sure what changed in this firmware related to Analog Input but for reading a LM34DZ temp sensor off of AN0, I used to see swings in my readings as large as 8 units but with this release that variance has dropped to 4.  Not bad for a simple firmware upgrade.

#45131 Netduino 2 Firmware v4.2.2 (update 2)

Posted by ajcg1973 on 08 February 2013 - 04:57 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Chris,

I think you might have forgotten the file attachment...---AJB

#38878 Introducing Netduino Plus 2

Posted by ajcg1973 on 09 November 2012 - 09:34 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

We could definitely support that. In fact we can probably take USB client support to the next level, since the new USB circuitry on Netduino Plus 2 can force re-enumeration on the fly.

We'll have to take a look at the USB code, to see what it would take to enable custom configurations, etc. But I'll put this on our high priority list.

Chris

Thanks Chris!

So glad that you didn't stop with using the STM32 chip with just the Netduino GO and Shield Base products. I was hoping you guys would keep going with updating the Netduino and Netduino Plus as well.

P.S. My Netduino Plus 2 is arriving on Tuesday Nov 13th, and I'm very excited to get started with it.---AJB

#38873 Introducing Netduino Plus 2

Posted by ajcg1973 on 09 November 2012 - 07:25 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Will there be a serial firmware option like on the original so running USB Client might be possible?---AJB

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.