Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

bezee's Content

There have been 3 items by bezee (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#25 Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio services for Netduino

Posted by bezee on 03 August 2010 - 08:12 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Thank you, very interesting, VERY exciting if this works out well. There is huge potential. I will be following the netduino world.

#24 Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio services for Netduino

Posted by bezee on 03 August 2010 - 08:12 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi Bezee,

We seeded the fine folks at helloapps.com with some Netduino hardware. They've built a scripting engine for Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio that support .NET Micro Framework. Their support assemblies are quite large, so we're working with them to either slim down the assemblies or remove a few unused features from the Netduino (FileSystem support perhaps). In the latter case, users would reflash their Netduino and they'd have over 200KB of Flash available for their programs.

Anyway, we're hoping to see lots of activity around Netduino and Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio. Lots of cool possibilities!

Thank you very much for your interest in Netduino,

Chris

#21 Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio services for Netduino

Posted by bezee on 03 August 2010 - 07:52 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I'm an Ardunio user and curious about this new netduino. I am wondering about any plans to release Netduino services for Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio. My .net skills and time/patience are not sufficient to write the services myself. If the world of MSRDS were interfaced to the world of Arduino via netduino/MSRDS Services in an easy way (just install components) I would buy a netduino today.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.