Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Ito's Content

There have been 2 items by Ito (Search limited from 02-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#24062 USB Device Not Recognized

Posted by Ito on 10 February 2012 - 01:52 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I have a "livng" netduino again!!! Don't ask me why but flashing it fixed the problem. I fololowed the instructions from here: http://wiki.netduino...ep-by-step.ashx (whith two changes: I had to manualy force the "GPS Camera Detect" driver to my "Unknown device" and after I used SAM-BA 2.11 I had to delete the "GPS Camera Detect" device from Device manager otherwise MFDeploy.exe refused to "see" my netduino. Now why I had to flush it I don't know and I don't care. It works! I got my toy back!!! :P

#24008 USB Device Not Recognized

Posted by Ito on 09 February 2012 - 04:39 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi Marty,

What a very sad first post. :(

Is anything plugged into your Netduino? Is it a Netduino or Netduino Plus?

Also, if you plug in your Netduino into your PC via USB--do the LEDs come on? Do they stay bright?

If nothing is plugged into the Netduino, it's getting good power, and the LEDs dim after boot--then I'm pretty sure your Netduino has been damaged somehow. How long have you had it?

BTW, welcome to the Netduino community Marty.

Chris

:(( I have a similar problem. I got my netduino plus two days ago. (I had time to blink the onboard led last night) and now it doesn't work anymore. I tried everything I read on this post but nothing. As soon as I plug the usb on the bord I have three leds on (power - white, led - blue and ACT green) and they remain like that no matter what. I connected the 3.3V pin with the reset pad but nothing. My computer says Unknown USB device. I just got it and I didn't even have time to really play with it was in plan for the weekend). Please maybe you can give me some ideas what I can do!

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.