Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

gXpratama's Content

There have been 2 items by gXpratama (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#828 [ask] serial camera + gprs shield + netduino

Posted by gXpratama on 19 August 2010 - 07:02 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi Chris, thanks for the reply. Well then, I'm a bit reluctant to try it out on the real hardware since this is also my first encounter with C#. I think I'm just gonna wait and see how it turns out in a few weeks. I'll try to search for more infos (and knowledge in C#) in the meantime. Thanks again!

#720 [ask] serial camera + gprs shield + netduino

Posted by gXpratama on 18 August 2010 - 04:37 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi all, I'm new in the forum and to netduino too. Seems promising and more beautiful than arduino I think.

I've a plan to build a monitoring system that involves a jpg serial camera (LS-Y201) and a gsm/gprs shield for arduino (SM 5100). However, I've been told somewhere that duemilanove might not fast enough to be able to stream the jpg data from the camera to the gprs shield (due too low buffer and only 16MHz).

Since then I started to look for a more powerful alternative and luckily I stumbled upon netduino. So here's the questions: Will netduino be able to get the job done? If so, where should I start? (I'm just a seasonal arduino user too actually, be gentle with me :)). Is there any drivers that's not available yet to build the project?

Sorry if I have so much to ask. Thanks a lot before.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.