Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

newguy's Content

There have been 4 items by newguy (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#716 To Deep

Posted by newguy on 18 August 2010 - 03:23 AM in General Discussion

Thanks for that Jose what i was after!!

#711 To Deep

Posted by newguy on 18 August 2010 - 12:10 AM in General Discussion

Not sure what you're looking for -- to control a servo you have to pulse the control wire every 20 ms to tell it how far to rotate. In his example there's extra stuff in there because he's sensing tilt with an accelerometer (or gyro, not sure which) but the actual turning of the servo is just a couple of lines.

The Netduino doesn't do it all for you - it just gives you the ability to do it all. :)

Yup i realize it doesn't do it for me haha. Just trying to figure out this Coding.
When i programmed Stamps i had a manual that had all the info onthe commands etc.

What I'm trying to say is instead of me guessing the commands and the unit not understanding what i am
trying to tell it. I need a list of commands that make sense to me and the Duino.

I'm guessing there must have been something some where i just can not find it :).

Cheers Stew

#707 To Deep

Posted by newguy on 17 August 2010 - 11:34 PM in General Discussion

Check out the excellent tutorial posted on Servos and accelerometers here:

http://forums.netdui...erometer-servo/

Almost a bit complicated for me :)
Ill sort through it and see what i can pull out of it.

Cheers Stew

#705 To Deep

Posted by newguy on 17 August 2010 - 10:56 PM in General Discussion

I just Received my netduino, I like it already with its small size, and "Small Box". I played around a few years ago when i was at school with the Basic Stamp, made robots etc etc. As i am wanting to get back into this i was wondering if there was any source code that i could study to get things moving. I have done the basic programs but i can't see any servo commands or how to check for resistances etc. Hoping someone can shed some light Excellent product for the Money !!! Cheers Stew

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.