Lucas Salomao's Content - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Lucas Salomao's Content

There have been 6 items by Lucas Salomao (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63204 Netduino Plus 2 Firmware v4.2.1

Posted by Lucas Salomao on 18 June 2015 - 02:04 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Thank you very much Chris!!!

#63198 Netduino Plus 2 Firmware v4.2.1

Posted by Lucas Salomao on 18 June 2015 - 02:25 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Chris , could you help me?

#63181 Netduino Plus 2 Firmware v4.2.1

Posted by Lucas Salomao on 16 June 2015 - 07:51 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I understood, so could you provide the source code? I have Keil and I prefer that instead GCC, I want study source code for my master's thesis and try to develop an tool for any arm microcontroller. Could you to recommend any book about porting of netmf?

Thanks

Lucas Salomão

#63174 Netduino Plus 2 Firmware v4.2.1

Posted by Lucas Salomao on 16 June 2015 - 05:01 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Chris, could you provide the source code in C to compile in gcc?

#63093 Netduino Serial Port Code Review

Posted by Lucas Salomao on 10 June 2015 - 12:50 AM in Project Showcase

Hi Hari, hi Chris

I'm trying to use this example but without success. I'm desperate to try to read a string for use in some test conditions, to turn on LEDs and get reading the analog channel. Only trying to compile this example I got the following error. Can you help me?

Error 1 Cannot deploy the base assembly 'mscorlib', or any of his satellite assemblies, to device - USB:a7e70ea2 twice. Assembly 'mscorlib' on the device has version 4.2.0.0, while the program is trying to deploy version 4.1.2821.0

Could you give me some other code Hari?  Chris?

Tanks!

#62637 My own Netduino Plus 2 plataform

Posted by Lucas Salomao on 13 May 2015 - 01:29 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hello all,

I'm electronic student ITA (Technological Institute of Aeronautics) in Brazil and am building a board based on the same chip Netduino Plus2 (STM32F405RG).

My question is:
1-what I should write to the chip is the v4.2.2 firmware?

2-A record is made by the JTAG / SWD or USB interface like as topic on  http://wiki.netduino...ep-by-step.ashx

3-After the firmware recording I can already use with Visual Studio?

4-I can not write a blank chip using a sign on the Netduino Plus 2?

Please help me because I have not found any information so far. Tanks.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.