Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

onester's Content

There have been 6 items by onester (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#60422 Friendly way of deploying ND app updates?

Posted by onester on 15 October 2014 - 12:03 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Chris,

I'm not normally a paranoid person but I'm starting to feel like I'm being ignored, it's been almost two months since I asked what I thought was a fairly simple question.

Is it in some way rude of me to be asking about the source code? Not sure what's going on, could you just give me a quick yes or no please?

Thanks!

#60319 Friendly way of deploying ND app updates?

Posted by onester on 02 October 2014 - 03:45 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Frode, thanks yeah I'm looking for the source. Chris mentioned above we could make a custom derivative. It also seems to be based partially on open source code from codeproject and since binaries are being distributed it should be available somewhere I'm just obviously missing it.

Chris, please I know you must be very busy but could you at least put me out of my misery and confirm that the source is not available?

#60286 Friendly way of deploying ND app updates?

Posted by onester on 29 September 2014 - 06:13 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Chris, any chance of an update on this please? 

#60059 Friendly way of deploying ND app updates?

Posted by onester on 11 September 2014 - 01:48 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Chris, would you be able to give me an update on whether there is a download location for the source of the Netduino Update application please?

Still looking and all I can find are references to the source being available but nowhere to actually download it!

#59788 Friendly way of deploying ND app updates?

Posted by onester on 20 August 2014 - 01:33 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

This is something I'm very interested in and is the missing piece of the puzzle for my project. 

Chris, you mention a custom derivative of Netduino Update and I've looked around for the source code but can't find a download anywhere. There was mention that it was released as open source under an Apache license I think but I'm missing where to find the code?

Cheers

#59750 Netduino Mini $10

Posted by onester on 18 August 2014 - 02:25 AM in Netduino Mini

Really great price, thanks for posting this!

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.