Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

xmen's Content

There have been 12 items by xmen (Search limited from 19-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#65325 Custom Netduino, how to upload .net micro framework at first time ?

Posted by xmen on 08 July 2016 - 11:16 AM in General Discussion

Oh I soldered like 10 uCs, checked wiring many times. Only problems I found was the crystal was too far, like trace length was 43mm and other one was 25mm approx. I moved crystal very close and now using 4 pin crystal instead of 2. And now its working fine.

#65168 Custom building a smaller Netduino 2

Posted by xmen on 06 June 2016 - 03:50 AM in Project Showcase

How did you upload firmware in it ?

#65167 Custom Netduino, how to upload .net micro framework at first time ?

Posted by xmen on 06 June 2016 - 02:59 AM in General Discussion

I have a custom netduino 2 and I want to upload .net micro framework. But when I plug the USB, there is no notification in windows which shows a new hardware is attached, is this normal ? and how should i upload the .net micro framework, I know how to update it but what happens at very first time on a clean STM32F205 ?

#65075 Why is Wiki down ?

Posted by xmen on 06 April 2016 - 06:15 AM in General Discussion

Can we please leave out our personal feelings regarding why a completely unrelated issues is (all of you think) responsible for the Wiki to be down.

Not me. I stated the real life fact not my personal experience or feelings. And I only actually opened this topic to know why wiki is down. Because its a very good resource to learn about Netduino. Which I like very much. I also have much respect for Chris. I do like him alot. I didn't blame anybody, in fact I felt bad because something like this(Netduino) is losing its state, which have a very good potential and Chris did very hard work to make it there.

#65053 Why is Wiki down ?

Posted by xmen on 30 March 2016 - 10:58 AM in General Discussion

Well thats what used to happen in chit fund. You get people money, run away, make profit for year. Return home, refund all money. Everyone happy, thinks you are very honest as you refunded their money. And thats how, many people became rich here. So rich they have their own cities.

But I never thought Chris would be like this, maybe its the other company that is doing all the mess. Anyway, why the hell the wiki is down but not this site lol.

#65050 Why is Wiki down ?

Posted by xmen on 30 March 2016 - 04:49 AM in General Discussion

Soon it's all going to be down since Chris is sitting on the beach somewhere with the $1million he stole on the Agent Watch Kickstarter.  Just a matter of time.

omg thats very bad. I just saw the kickstarter campaign and I didn't expect him to be like this. Why would the kickstarter give all money before any product is tested 100%.

#65041 Why is Wiki down ?

Posted by xmen on 28 March 2016 - 02:42 AM in General Discussion

http://wiki.netduino.com seems no longer working

#65022 Netduino Libraries on GitHub

Posted by xmen on 22 March 2016 - 11:19 AM in Project Showcase

You should write some description about what they do in github.

#64962 PWM synchronization

Posted by xmen on 05 March 2016 - 04:42 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Thank you for answers, I found nice chip AtTiny25 which will do required job easily for me at ~1$. I hope I will make basics of C lang.

You're creating software PWM ?

#64958 PWM synchronization

Posted by xmen on 05 March 2016 - 05:41 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Could you draw an image of what kind of PWMs you are looking for ?

#64955 Netduino 2 why not all pins were used ?

Posted by xmen on 04 March 2016 - 02:12 AM in General Discussion

So can I use those pins if I use netduino firmware ?

#64952 Netduino 2 why not all pins were used ?

Posted by xmen on 03 March 2016 - 09:53 AM in General Discussion

I've been looking at netduino 2 schematics and saw these pins were not used of STM32F205RFT6.

PA4
PA5
PA7
PA8 Reserved ?

PB0
PB1
PB4

PC8
PC9 Reserved ?
PC10
PC12
PC15 Reserved ?

PD2

Can I know the reason ? Is it because of making compatible to arduino ?

and why multiple pins for bootloader ?

PB11 and PC14, PC11, PB5

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.