zei0's Content - Netduino Forums

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

zei0's Content

There have been 3 items by zei0 (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#58986 obstacle detection

Posted by zei0 on 03 July 2014 - 11:36 AM in General Discussion

Paul,

I think the GO with a Shieldbase could easily achieve the same, maybe not as cheap but definitely doable.

Cheers Olaf

#58985 Windows on Devices? When?

Posted by zei0 on 03 July 2014 - 11:36 AM in General Discussion

Hi All,

just registered on the windowsondevices web site, replied to their confirming email and some seconds later they replied again:

Quote: "Thank you for signing up for the Windows Developer Program for IoT.  We’ll let you know when your kit has shipped."

So appearantly something has changed ....

Cheers,

#58977 Mono bootloader for Netduino (and sample apps)

Posted by zei0 on 02 July 2014 - 03:17 PM in Mono

Hi Chris, What are the limitations of this method? I can get your two examples running but when I try to load a larger assembly it fails to run (no error is reported, netduino plus is unresponsive, runs when loaded in the traditional manor). I have put all the references that are used in the assembly into the bootloader program (necessary?) with no luck. Perhaps I need to do something differently when using multiple classes (also threading) or the memory foot print is now too large? Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks again. Ryan Firmware v4.1.1 BETA 1 Traditional Method Total: (11856 RAM - 100832 ROM - 53025 METADATA) .pe file on SDcard (11KB) The debugging target runtime is loading the application assemblies and starting execution. Total: (12120 RAM - 101992 ROM - 53394 METADATA)

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.