Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

SomeGuy's Content

There have been 10 items by SomeGuy (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#61947 Netduino Plus 1 Firmware v4.2.0 (update 1)

Posted by SomeGuy on 25 March 2015 - 12:50 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

ok thanks mv10   i really did  and it worked , thanks again

#61918 1-Wire DS18B20 Programming Errors

Posted by SomeGuy on 21 March 2015 - 01:20 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

hi!

I just got started with this temp thing & I got some errors too ...

I'm using  the same sensor with a NetduinoPlus 1 & the v4.2 of the firmeware ...

I've found this post in which the guy explains how to wire the sensor and he has put a simple example of code that he has used base on the same classes you've mentioned (Mr. escallanio ) , the OneWireBus.cs & the DS18B20.cs

this's the post : http://bradsduino.bl...support-my.html .

I did exactly the  same thing but i get this error at the OneWireBus (at the " var devs = ow.FindAllDevices();" line)

public enum Family : byte
        {
            Unknown = 0x00,
            DS18S20 = 0x10,
            DS18B20 = 0x28,
        }

public static Device[] Scan(OneWire ow, params Family[] includeFamilies)
        {
            var list = new ArrayList();
            var all  = false;
            var devs = ow.FindAllDevices();

if( includeFamilies != null )
            {
                foreach( var f in includeFamilies )
                {
                    if( f == Family.Unknown )
                        all = true;
                }
            }

C# throws an exception and highlight the line above

some help please!!

#61892 Netduino plus, webserver, measuring water temperature, water level, fotocell

Posted by SomeGuy on 17 March 2015 - 12:09 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

hey ! thanks for sharing this ....  but can u please ... explain the code you've used for temeperature reading ... i've got the DS18B20 sensor but I have no clue how to prpgram the thing with the Board ...I 've downloaded the DS18B20 & the OneWireBus  classes but I still having problems

by the way I have a netduinoPlus 1 with the v4.1 of firmeware

and i wired the ds18b20 sensor the same way u did except for the wire N.3 which i've connected to Vcc (i found that could be done too)

any help please..!

#61891 Netduino Plus 1 Firmware v4.2.0 (update 1)

Posted by SomeGuy on 17 March 2015 - 11:42 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

hey ! guys ,,, any help here ?!!!!

#61857 Netduino Plus 1 Firmware v4.2.0 (update 1)

Posted by SomeGuy on 13 March 2015 - 07:06 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

hi!

I can see u guys already have tested the new firmware , but I just flashed my netduino plus reacently and i kind of got some problems with the code , for exemple when dealing with PWM , in the 4.1 virsion i  use  this " PWM led = new PWM(Pins.GPIO_PIN_D6)" for exemple to declare an object but after upgrading to the 4.2 virsion it gives me some error ,

can u help me with this ...

thanks!

#60719 Netduino 2 Firmware v4.3.1

Posted by SomeGuy on 15 November 2014 - 04:38 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

hi !

does this work  for all netduino virsions ,i have a netduino plus, and i also want to clarify about the code in c# because i 've once updated my netduinoPlus to the 4.2 firmeware virsion and I selected the same virsion on the visual c# ide and it starts giving me errors while the code was correct using the previous virsion 4.1(for exemple: "Pins. ..."  doesn't work on 4.2) .So i'm wondering is it the case for this virsion or ...???

#59524 SainSmart LCD 16x02 Display with CodePlex netduino Toolbox

Posted by SomeGuy on 02 August 2014 - 10:13 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

hey , i got the same LCD but  without anyother tool, just the lcd... and i want to hook it up to the netduino plus1 i have directly and control showing strings and analog inputs' values on it ..so can u help me with this !!???

#59468 netduino IDE's

Posted by SomeGuy on 30 July 2014 - 03:06 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

it's kind of difficult  programming with C# ,that's why i was wondering for ... 

#59216 netduino IDE's

Posted by SomeGuy on 14 July 2014 - 06:25 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

alright, thanks

knut.tveitane

.. and if there's any body who had tried a different way to program the netduino , tell me please

#59132 netduino IDE's

Posted by SomeGuy on 10 July 2014 - 12:18 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

hello !

I'm wondering if just there is an other IDE for programming netduino instead of c# softs, and if there is some ide,s similar to the arduino's.

and i'm asking if c# is all for netduino, or netduino uses just part of it for programming.

and thanks... :)

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.