Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Bernie's Content

There have been 4 items by Bernie (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63604 Shield Compatibility Specs

Posted by Bernie on 22 July 2015 - 02:24 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Thanks Chris,

I'll report back what I find.

Bernie

#63582 Shield Compatibility Specs

Posted by Bernie on 20 July 2015 - 01:13 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

"Why?"

Because it would be handy to know as I experiment with Netduinos.

"Do you have one in particular that you are not sure of?"

Yes, the Seeed DTMF board. But the point is to learn what to look for so I don't have to ask each and every time I need a board to use on a project.

"Its listed on the first page for this discussion. Its also pinned there."

That is a list of compatible boards. Boards that have already been ruled compatible. The first issue is it doesn't list the non compatible, so there is no way to know if the board I'm interested in was tested and doesn't work or just wasn't test. The second issue is that I'm asking what should be verified, tested, or check so that I can contribute to the process rather than just having to suck off everyone else's work.

So the question is what needs to be checked, verified, tested, etc to determine if a board is compatible? Is there a list anywhere of the things to verify?

#63580 Shield Compatibility Specs

Posted by Bernie on 19 July 2015 - 11:44 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Where can I find a list of the issues that must be check to insure Netduino compatibility with Arduino shields?

Thanks!

#60582 Adafruit Motor Shield and Drivers

Posted by Bernie on 30 October 2014 - 02:23 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Tim,

Broken link

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.