Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

JerseyTechGuy's Content

There have been 5 items by JerseyTechGuy (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#65052 Why is Wiki down ?

Posted by JerseyTechGuy on 30 March 2016 - 10:29 AM in General Discussion

It is all very odd.  He hasn't been signed into these forums under his account since November of last year. Many say he is hiding out now because of it all.  We've been fighting to get Kickstarter to admit there is an issue with their process and to change their policies but it doesn't seem to be happening.  I lost $200 and that's no big deal... it's more the principal of it especially because I have private messages from Chris saying he was going to make it right and either refund or get me an equivalent of other parts they sell.  Neither happened.  We raised almost $3000 to hire a lawyer using FundedJustice.com a legal funding site but it's not quite enough to do anything yet.

#65047 Why is Wiki down ?

Posted by JerseyTechGuy on 29 March 2016 - 08:56 PM in General Discussion

Soon it's all going to be down since Chris is sitting on the beach somewhere with the $1million he stole on the Agent Watch Kickstarter.  Just a matter of time.

#64799 News from Secret Lab

Posted by JerseyTechGuy on 24 January 2016 - 11:06 PM in General Discussion

I've moved exclusively to Arduinos and Raspberry Pis.  Running Windows 10 IOT on the Pis.  There are so many shortfalls to the Netduino (Chris Walker and lack of support aside).  I've gotten so much more accomplished working elusively with Arduinos and Raspberry Pis on all my projects.  I've even got a few Particle Photons in the works now.

#64758 News from Secret Lab

Posted by JerseyTechGuy on 15 January 2016 - 04:50 PM in General Discussion

Let me educate you JoopC since you seem to have an IQ of 50.  Chris Walker who is the Owner and CEO of Secret Labs (you know, the company that makes the Netduino as well as the Agent Watch) posted a kickstarter campaign and raised over 1 million us dollars to build the agent watch. Now 3 years later he has never made the product.  He promised refunds to those who didn't want the watch anymore (if they ever make it) in the form of other parts such as Netduino parts (see the connection?).

Chris is a thief.  He likely used the 1 million dollars to make the Netduino 3 which you are likely playing with right now (just my opinion. No proof of this).

So this crown funding campaign is to raise the legal fees to get the 1 million back from Chris Walker and Secret Labs (the maker of the Netduino... get the connection yet?).

So before you start trashing America and Defending someone who has possibly committed a crime of theft, you may want to do your research.

#64751 News from Secret Lab

Posted by JerseyTechGuy on 15 January 2016 - 02:48 AM in General Discussion

Help us hold Chris Accountable for his actions regarding the Agent watch.

If you are a backer of the AGENT smartwatch, or you just care about accountability in crowd-funded projects, We call on you to support this fundedjustice effort in whatever amount you can so that this and future crowd-funded projects know with certainty that they must be accountable to their backers or suffer meaningful consequences.

https://www.fundedju...-that-Never-Was

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.