Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

henslecd's Content

There have been 2 items by henslecd (Search limited from 22-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63052 Netduino 3 with Eye-Fi or other wifi enabled SD card

Posted by henslecd on 05 June 2015 - 12:27 AM in Netduino 3

Hello,

I want to read and receive (pull) images/video from a wifi enabled SD card like Eye-Fi or EzShare.  

Would the Netduino 3 WIFI be the ideal candidate for this?

Thanks

Chad

#61027 To comunicate netduino 2+ with module bluetooth jy mcu(app android)

Posted by henslecd on 20 December 2014 - 05:39 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Have you picked hardware for the blue tooth part? I am trying something similar and need to pick a daughter card that has the blue-tooth on it to try one of these apps. I guess I will need a battery pack for it to demo it to.

I am using the BLE Mini from RedBearLab.  You have to solder the pins for tx/rx/gnd/vin on the Mini and then use jumpers to the netduino (if COM1 then D0/D1/gnd/5v).  It is pretty simple and RedBearLab has a BLE Controller app for Android (4.3+) and iOS devices to test it out with.  I highly recommend it for prototyping.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.