Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

jacobgladish's Content

There have been 6 items by jacobgladish (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#55149 ICSP confusion can only see MiniJTAG. Please help

Posted by jacobgladish on 03 January 2014 - 12:53 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Chris,

I haven't done extensive testing, but that seems to work. I can scan and connect to wifi and establish connections. Thanks.

Cpu.Pin interruptPin = (Cpu.Pin)SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.Netduino.Pins.GPIO_PIN_D3; Cpu.Pin chipSelectPin = (Cpu.Pin)SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.Netduino.Pins.GPIO_PIN_D10; Cpu.Pin enablePin = (Cpu.Pin)SecretLabs.NETMF.Hardware.Netduino.Pins.GPIO_PIN_D5; using (var wifi = new WifiAdapter("Adafruit CC3000 Shield",     SPI.SPI_module.SPI1, interruptPin, chipSelectPin, enablePin)) {   }

#55124 ICSP confusion can only see MiniJTAG. Please help

Posted by jacobgladish on 02 January 2014 - 04:01 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

"[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:11px;]It has an onboard 3.3V regulator that can handle the 350mA peak current, and a level shifter to allow 3 or 5V logic level." [/color]

[color=rgb(82,82,82);font-family:'Helvetica Neue';]On the CC3000 shield, we use the following pin connections[/color]

• SCK - #13
  • MISO #12
  • MOSI #11
  • CS for CC3000 #10
  • VBAT_EN #5
  • CS for SD Card #4
  • IRQ #3

In WifiAdapter.cs I noticed these comments:

// On NetduinoPlus2:
                // D4 is 28
                // D5 is 24
                // D6 is 25

[color=rgb(82,82,82);font-family:'Helvetica Neue';]Can you tell me how you get those pin numbers? [/color]

#55113 ICSP confusion can only see MiniJTAG. Please help

Posted by jacobgladish on 01 January 2014 - 07:27 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I have board stacked on netduino 2. I do not have the 2x3 ICSP header installed as it doesn't match the 2x5 on the netduino 2. There's also a schematic here:

http://learn.adafrui....png?1379351866

[color=rgb(82,82,82);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;] [/color]

#55111 ICSP confusion can only see MiniJTAG. Please help

Posted by jacobgladish on 01 January 2014 - 07:17 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Chris,

This is the closest I can find to any detailed wiring. 

http://learn.adafrui...i/cc3000-shield

#55110 Help understanding some C# for LED strip

Posted by jacobgladish on 01 January 2014 - 06:54 PM in General Discussion

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]<quote>var zeros = new byte[3 * ((32 + 63) / 64)];</quote>[/color]

evaluate what's in parenthesis first and use integer math.

32 + 63 = 95

95 / 64 = 1

1 * 3 = 3

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]var zeros = new byte[3];[/color]

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]why all the extra math? That's usually done to communicate that it's not an arbitrary number that the programmer has selected, but some function of other stuff. I have no idea why +63. [/color]

As fars as the zeros not being set, the c# compiler always initializes everything to zero. Numerics are 0 or 0.0, bools are false, and references are null. It's the same as this

byte[] zeros = new byte[] { 0, 0, 0 };

#55088 ICSP confusion can only see MiniJTAG. Please help

Posted by jacobgladish on 31 December 2013 - 11:26 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I think I have a very similar problem. I'm trying to get the cc3000 shield to work with netduino 2.

http://www.adafruit.com/products/1491

I assumed that I wouldn't need to deal with the ICSP pins on the wifi shield since I have the board stacked. Am I missing something?

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.