Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Mike Peck's Content

There have been 1 items by Mike Peck (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#21444 Dear Netduino developers, where are you from? :)

Posted by Mike Peck on 07 December 2011 - 02:31 PM in General Discussion

I am new to the microcontroller community, but I've been trolling arduino forums for a couple of months, and now this forum. I've been working as a programmer/analyst, doing c# desktop development, for the last 4 years in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA. I spent the previous 21-1/2 years in the U.S. Air Force. I've been programming since 1984, beginning with BASIC on an Apple II. I've done 6502 assembler, COBOL, Pascal, Fortran, Ada, C, C++ and C#. I love C#. I was very excited to find the Netduino for that reason. I should be getting my first Netduino+ for Christmas. :) On the personal side, I'm (re)married, have 6 kids--three of which are adults, one living with her mom, and two living with me and my wife, and I have one grandchild. I am planning to continue working toward a computer science bachelor's degree beginning in January. I have two associates degrees, an occupational instructor certification, and an applied software engineering certification, but at 46 years old I have never finished my bachelors degree. I don't need it...I just want to finish it for me. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.