Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Kenny's Content

There have been 9 items by Kenny (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1771 How to fix deploying to netduino hanging

Posted by Kenny on 05 September 2010 - 04:04 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Great, that have work! SAM-BA was not working on Win7 x64, but I tried in win vista x32 and that it's. Was not able to install the Serial firmware also, but, i'll give it a try another time! Now, I2C, was not working this morning, I try again, will start another thread for that if I continue to be stuck!

#1764 How to fix deploying to netduino hanging

Posted by Kenny on 04 September 2010 - 08:34 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Nope That failed at step 5, the Netduino do not showed up! and (I'm using win 7 x64) do not recognize the Netduino usb now! To be completely honest with you, I have remove the big black power plug this morning (don't know the real name of that adapter) since I don't need it and that was not compatible with the Arduino proto board! Still, I have been able to flash it to Netduino Firmware v4.1.0 (patch 2) once, erase it, every thing was working good. I try the led blinking program on it and it was working well. Then I'm pretty sure that the board is still in real good shape and that I do not have broke anything. I may be wrong here some pics http://sites.google....uiquad/netduino I need the serial communication frameware since I want to be able to use it like I do with my Arduino and my home made configurator for my quad http://sites.google....ad/configurator Give me a real step by step to completely reflash the board... I'll try that before to bought another board!

#1758 How to fix deploying to netduino hanging

Posted by Kenny on 04 September 2010 - 02:32 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I thing I broke it for good I try reflash with the latest version 4.1.0 Patch 2, but, with the one enabling the serial communication. I saw the file TinyBooterDecompressor.bin but since the MFDeploy did not load it with the ER_CONFIG and ER_FLASH. So, I tried to flash it only with the ER_CONFIG and ER_FLASH. And now, can't communicate with it, or ping it, in MFDeploy, USB and Serial, nothing, Tried the procedure at the top of the thread, nothing... I did not even see the board name in the combo box where the Netduino appear previously! Is there a work around for that or it's completely over?

#1629 NetduinoGauiQuad

Posted by Kenny on 01 September 2010 - 02:35 PM in Project Showcase

great, thank guy's I'll try this soon!

#1569 NetduinoGauiQuad

Posted by Kenny on 31 August 2010 - 05:35 PM in Project Showcase

bump, anyone for the &PCMSK0, &PCMSK1, &PCMSK2 have an idea?

#1461 NetduinoGauiQuad

Posted by Kenny on 28 August 2010 - 04:55 AM in Project Showcase

Well, I know what volatile means... it's the &PCMSK0, &PCMSK1, &PCMSK2 part that I don't know how to map. I thing that those are register name and that they are written by another process... and that the main process loop of the arduino read those register... then, the main process read the the last value written... I'm pretty sure that there is almost the same in the netduino! Otherwise, how to read the receiver value? Any of you can pinpoint me to some PWM and I2C sample? and, is there an EEPROM solution?

#1416 NetduinoGauiQuad

Posted by Kenny on 27 August 2010 - 03:57 PM in Project Showcase

Hey guys As planned, I finally got my quad flying, not as stable as I wish, but, near. Still have some algo to try! I'm now thinking of translating the Arduino code to the c# for the netduino to use the netduino power processing and I really need help for the receiver part. I do not really understand that volatile part since I've got it from AeroQuad forum. My project site here http://sites.google.com/site/gauiquad/ Can someone help me with that! https://code.google....Quad/Receiver.h mostly for that part of code #################################################################### #################################################################### volatile uint8_t *port_to_pcmask[] = { &PCMSK0, &PCMSK1, &PCMSK2 }; volatile static uint8_t PCintLast[3]; // Channel data typedef struct { byte edge; unsigned long riseTime; unsigned long fallTime; unsigned long lastGoodWidth; } pinTimingData; volatile static pinTimingData pinData[24]; // Attaches PCINT to Arduino Pin void attachPinChangeInterrupt(uint8_t pin) { uint8_t bit = digitalPinToBitMask(pin); uint8_t port = digitalPinToPort(pin); uint8_t slot; volatile uint8_t *pcmask; // map pin to PCIR register if (port == NOT_A_PORT) { return; } else { port -= 2; pcmask = port_to_pcmask[port]; } // set the mask *pcmask |= bit; // enable the interrupt PCICR |= 0x01 << port; } // ISR which records time of rising or falling edge of signal static void measurePulseWidthISR(uint8_t port) { uint8_t bit; uint8_t curr; uint8_t mask; uint8_t pin; uint32_t currentTime; uint32_t time; // get the pin states for the indicated port. curr = *portInputRegister(port+2); mask = curr ^ PCintLast[port]; PCintLast[port] = curr; // mask is pins that have changed. screen out non pcint pins. if ((mask &= *port_to_pcmask[port]) == 0) { return; } currentTime = micros(); // mask is pcint pins that have changed. for (uint8_t i=0; i < 8; i++) { bit = 0x01 << i; if (bit & mask) { pin = port * 8 + i; // for each pin changed, record time of change if (bit & PCintLast[port]) { time = currentTime - pinData[pin].fallTime; pinData[pin].riseTime = currentTime; if ((time >= MINOFFWIDTH) && (time <= MAXOFFWIDTH)) { pinData[pin].edge = RISING_EDGE; } else { pinData[pin].edge == FALLING_EDGE; // invalid rising edge detected } } else { time = currentTime - pinData[pin].riseTime; pinData[pin].fallTime = currentTime; if ((time >= MINONWIDTH) && (time <= MAXONWIDTH) && (pinData[pin].edge == RISING_EDGE)) { pinData[pin].lastGoodWidth = time; pinData[pin].edge = FALLING_EDGE; } } } } } SIGNAL(PCINT0_vect) { measurePulseWidthISR(0); } SIGNAL(PCINT1_vect) { measurePulseWidthISR(1); } SIGNAL(PCINT2_vect) { measurePulseWidthISR(2); } #################################################################### #################################################################### here is the complete code repository! https://code.google..../trunk/GauiQuad I also need information how to use the I2C library and how to do some PWM. thank

#420 Netduino SDK v4.1.0

Posted by Kenny on 14 August 2010 - 02:06 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I2C is natively supported, please have a look at Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.I2CDevice [^] class.

oh, sorry, did some research, but find nothing on it!

I'm currently working on an Aeroquad project. All my sensors, motors, receiver are already working, still have to make it flight. The 30k is kind of short and when I saw this board, I see a good option for other process I want to add. The missing of EPPROM is a little problem for me, even if I use very little. But I have a SD card I may use.

Just wondering if the Arduino code is easily portable in C#? My main worries is about the receiver where I see this kind of code, I do not understand it a lot, just figure that access some register!

SIGNAL(PCINT0_vect)
{
measurePulseWidthISR(0);
}

volatile uint8_t *port_to_pcmask[] =
{
&PCMSK0,
&PCMSK1,
&PCMSK2
};

Anyway, look like that startup project is very promising and have the support needed :)

#405 Netduino SDK v4.1.0

Posted by Kenny on 14 August 2010 - 05:31 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

How about a I2C library? Like Wire for the Arduino?

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.