Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Qwindelzorf's Content

There have been 1 items by Qwindelzorf (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#7188 Netduino with Adafruit Motor Shield

Posted by Qwindelzorf on 07 January 2011 - 06:57 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Greetings.

I too am attempting to use the Adafruit motor shield with the Netduino. As previously mentioned in this thread, there is not an easy way to control all of the channels on this shield.

I have gone ahead and written up a library for the shield anyways, which is attached. The library is intended to drive DC motors on M3/M4, or one stepper on the pair. Also in the attached zip file is a little test app that attempts to run a DC motor attached to the header marked M4.

As a bit of a disclaimer, this code is basically un-tested. I've looked at it with a logic analyzer, and it seems to be right, but I have not yet tried it with a motor. If you are interested in tinkering with it, please feel free to do so.

Attached Files

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.