Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

PaulS's Content

There have been 7 items by PaulS (Search limited from 17-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1847 Netduino Firmware v4.1.1 ALPHA 1

Posted by PaulS on 06 September 2010 - 04:47 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Where does the SecretLabs.NETMF zip file need to be unzipped to?

#1521 XBee Troubleshooting Ideas?

Posted by PaulS on 30 August 2010 - 01:01 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Ok I feel dumb now. I changed it over to Com2 and it works fine. It seems like maybe I messed up on some soldering then?

If the XBee sends and receives data, I can't see how the soldering is an issue. Did you solder something to com1? :huh:
I'd guess that something else on your computer is tying up Com1. Do you have any blue tooth devices or software running?

#1440 "An error has occurred: please check your hardware"

Posted by PaulS on 28 August 2010 - 12:35 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Even when the program failed to upload, I had no trouble uploading other programs. And now I can't reproduce the problem. But, I can read RFID tags.

#1438 "An error has occurred: please check your hardware"

Posted by PaulS on 28 August 2010 - 12:09 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

OK. This is weird. I was going to post the code. I control-Zed to get back to the code I was trying to upload, and it uploaded just fine. What the heck?

#1437 "An error has occurred: please check your hardware"

Posted by PaulS on 28 August 2010 - 12:07 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

I'm working on a program to read RFID tags using a SeeedStudio RFID reader. All the program does now is open a serial port, and echo what comes in. When I try to compile and run the program, I get an error message that says "An error has occurred: please check your hardware". I checked. It's there. I copied the code from a Program.cs file from a solution that I am able to compile, upload and run and pasted it in place of the code in this Program.cs file. It compiles, but fails to upload. Any ideas?

#1338 XBee Troubleshooting Ideas?

Posted by PaulS on 26 August 2010 - 05:32 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

After that I put it into a loop where it just writes and flushes "Hello world" every 5 seconds.

If data is getting from the XBee to the Netduino, there's only a very small chance that data is not getting from the Netduino to the XBee because of a hardware problem.

Can you show the code that you are using?

I'm not having any problem communicating both ways (using a custom XBee shield).

#1252 Computer + Netduino Integration

Posted by PaulS on 24 August 2010 - 10:05 PM in Project Showcase

I tried this out with a XBee on an XBee Explorer USB connected to the COM port I selected in the form, and an XBee on a shield on the Netduino, and they chat happily back and forth. Thanks for posting this.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.