Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Jarrod Sinclair's Content

There have been 1 items by Jarrod Sinclair (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#61696 Grand Prix Track Timer

Posted by Jarrod Sinclair on 23 February 2015 - 04:03 AM in Project Showcase

Hi All,

Know I haven't been very active in the Forums for the last couple of years but this project still sees alot of traffic on my Blog and I help a handful of people build them ever year. Normally this is not a big deal because I have down the most common issues and have tried to keep the project page up to date. However there is a guy in Puerto Rico that is trying to build a modified version of my timer and I have been trying to help him through the build but his English is not very strong and my Spanish is non-existent  :). Is there anyone out there they might be willing to give this guy a hand and translate?

BTW - here is their track: 

air-powered-grand-prix.jpg

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.