Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

MrSmoofy's Content

There have been 5 items by MrSmoofy (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#63242 e1.31 protocol on NetDuino to PixLite controller?

Posted by MrSmoofy on 25 June 2015 - 08:04 PM in General Discussion

Anyone done anything like this?  Can't seem to find any information on how to send the data over TCP/IP.

#60799 SPI, Netduino, and RGB LED Strip

Posted by MrSmoofy on 25 November 2014 - 11:17 PM in General Discussion

I know this is an old thread but I'm heading down the path of driving LED strips with my netduino and wanted to find some examples of how to do it.

My lights will be 12v which I will have to power outside of the netduino.  It looked like the OP was going write a tutorial on how to use a netduino with SPI and LED lights but doesn't look like he ever came back and posted about it.

Would be really interested in some working sample code to look at.

#60327 Netduino 2 with VGA/HDMI/DVI

Posted by MrSmoofy on 02 October 2014 - 06:52 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

So there is nothing like that would allow for a vga driver or anything that would drive a display at a decent performance.  Not for gaming or anything more for an application.

#60316 Netduino 2 with VGA/HDMI/DVI

Posted by MrSmoofy on 01 October 2014 - 03:21 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Just wondering if it's possible to some how drive a monitor with a netduino 2 furuther more I'd be interested if it could use a touch screen.

I've see some low rest lcd touch screens but I'd be more interesting in something the size of an ipad or ipad mini.

#59106 Fireworks Controler

Posted by MrSmoofy on 08 July 2014 - 03:27 PM in General Discussion

This is an old thread but I'm looking at building the same.  I actually want to build one (not using a net duino to start) that is more manual so that I can learn the electronics part of it.

I'm sure there are better forums to post about this but I'm not sure where to even begin.

I've ordered some electronic ignitors

http://www.amazon.co...e match igniter

They say they have the following:

Fire current: .37A Test Current 0.5MA 70degree F resistance: 1.30.15 - 1.70.15 At current length

Here is my plan.

A control box that has push button speaker connectors for connections to the  electronic ignitors and then the controls would be some kind of lock out possibly a key that would not allow it to fire.  And on/off rocker switch, and then light up push buttons and would be illuminated when the circuit is complete (at .05MA) to the ignitor.

This control box would have a rechargable battery (I'm thinking 12v I guess) with a way to plug it in to recharge it.  All of this would be in a nice box to make it decent looking.

Having a programming background only the electronics part I'm not sure what I need to do.   I'm sure I can google for most of the parts I'm looking for (push buttons, speaker connectors, wire, etc.)  

I know I'll need to use resistors to reduce the current to the ignitors to .05MA but then need enough current to light the push button.  Nothing more than .05MA should be allowed to the ignitor until a key is turned and the momentary push button is pressed.  At that point the needed .37A would be sent to the ignitor which would launch the firework and then the circut would be gone so the push button lamp would then be off.

So any guidence on where to start reading to understand this would be great.  I figure I will need to get some parts and start experimenting to get a better understanding.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.