Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Hackaroth's Content

There have been 3 items by Hackaroth (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#19995 Netduino Access System Demo Project with customizable keycode

Posted by Hackaroth on 30 October 2011 - 11:30 AM in Project Showcase

Hi all. Here is my second project with netduino. This time i've used an 16x2 lcd display and 3x4 keypad to create an access system with customizable keycode. Once the power is on, you can add, edit or delete the code with a simple menù. As soon as possible i will post schematics and code. Hope you like it.

#18181 My first project with netduino

Posted by Hackaroth on 19 September 2011 - 07:09 AM in Project Showcase

Hi Jeremy. I'm very happy that you like it. This is really my first experience with netduino. For the next project i think that i will connect an RFID reader and send the code to the pc by serial comunication. Then a will post the entire project. :) Bye Hackaroth

#18146 My first project with netduino

Posted by Hackaroth on 18 September 2011 - 04:26 PM in Project Showcase

Hi All, I'm new in this forum and I would like to share with you my first project with netduino and the microframework. i create my own class to control an lcd 16x2 to display a simple proress bar. Here you have one photo and the code.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_04451.JPG

Attached Files

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.