Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Kamal Kumar Raj's Content

There have been 3 items by Kamal Kumar Raj (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#49929 MPU 6050 Data are not constant

Posted by Kamal Kumar Raj on 24 May 2013 - 05:01 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

these errors i am getting with your solution.

C:UsersKAMALDocumentsVisual Studio 2010ProjectsExampleAccelGyroSensorExampleGyroSensorExampleAccelGyroSensor.csproj : error  : Unable to read the project file 'ExampleAccelGyroSensor.csproj'. 
C:UsersKAMALDocumentsVisual Studio 2010ProjectsExampleAccelGyroSensorExampleGyroSensorExampleAccelGyroSensor.csproj(32,3): The imported project "C:Program FilesMSBuildMicrosoft.NET Micro Frameworkv4.2CSharp.Targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

#49928 MPU 6050 Data are not constant

Posted by Kamal Kumar Raj on 24 May 2013 - 04:54 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

i have connected as you have said but when i am opening your solution in my visual studio, it is written project file is not available.

#49548 MPU 6050 Data are not constant

Posted by Kamal Kumar Raj on 19 May 2013 - 06:15 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hello Guys,

I am to totally new to this Hardware electronics world. I am doing a project on Movement tracking machine. I have ordered the MPU 6050 8pin 3-axis accelerometer and 3 axis gyro scope. I have seen seen the code of Herduino but i am not getting how to include the MPU 6050 library to the code and execute it. I also don't know the connection with the netduino i have.

Please help me as soon as possible because i have submit this project in two weeks from now.

Thanks,

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.