Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

m.lai's Content

There have been 6 items by m.lai (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#53225 Netduino Plus 2 Firmware v4.3.0 (beta 1)

Posted by m.lai on 16 October 2013 - 02:14 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

HiChris for me it is important to have updates for the Netduino plus 2, for use it in various projects. Currently I have to use other platforms because I have not enough support for the NP2. it is not possible that since February the firmware is still in beta 1.

#50099 Netduino Plus 2 Firmware v4.2.2 (update 2)

Posted by m.lai on 30 May 2013 - 07:51 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Sure, here you go! Chris

Hi Chris I did not understand the difference between firmware (NetduinoPlus2_Firmware_4.2.2.2.zip) and the HEX file (NetduinoPlus2_HEX_v4.2.2.2.zip). Could you help me thanks Marco

#47629 Netduino + 2 ethernet crashes

Posted by m.lai on 27 March 2013 - 01:40 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi Chris if I plug the card into the home network I dont' have problems, everything works perfectly. I have no control over the network configuration. I do not have the opportunity to request a network configuration for my Netduino. I'm sorry it's hard for me to find the problem by analyzing the lan packets.

thanks for reply

#47626 Netduino + 2 ethernet crashes

Posted by m.lai on 27 March 2013 - 12:28 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

If I connect my PC to the netduino not occur crash. when I connect to the corporate network netduino mysteriously after a few minutes the netduino crashes. code is minimal:

OutputPort led = new OutputPort((Cpu.Pin)Pins.ONBOARD_LED, false);while (true){  led.Write(true);  Thread.Sleep(250);  led.Write(false);  Thread.Sleep(250);}

#47592 Netduino + 2 ethernet crashes

Posted by m.lai on 26 March 2013 - 01:22 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hello I recently purchased a N+2. I have problems with the ethernet. continuously pinging the N+2, after a few minutes, the N +2 crashes. At this point I have to turn off the power to reset the device.

The STM32 chip and the ENC28J60 chip are a little warm.

any ideas?

#41657 Communication problem with Netduino Mini

Posted by m.lai on 17 December 2012 - 09:48 AM in Netduino Mini

Hi must be connected to pin 23 of the Netduino Mini with the gnd of the FTDI cable

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.