Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

krst's Content

There have been 6 items by krst (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1047 Power... Math power!

Posted by krst on 22 August 2010 - 02:22 PM in General Discussion

I needed to calculate arctan for a project I am working and that is not automatically available in the microframework so I found this http://www.microfram...-with-full-net/ which worked beautifully.

Here is the math library class file. http://www.microfram.../file/exMath.cs

Works great! Many thanks!

#901 Timing measurements

Posted by krst on 20 August 2010 - 11:24 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Another interesting fact is that you can compile the Netduino firmware as "RTM" instead of "Release"...and it'll strip out the Visual Studio hooks and debugger code. Then your code will run even faster. But this usually designed for production devices--not for deploy/debug scenarios.

Thanks for contributing the decoder, phil.

How would you do this?!

#430 EEPROM

Posted by krst on 14 August 2010 - 05:41 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

yes, eeproom "driver" code would be nice, even though sd car gives more memory it feels easier easier and much cheaper to just throw in a small memory straight on the projects board on ..

#258 Analog I/O

Posted by krst on 11 August 2010 - 07:54 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Thanks Chris That was interesting info. I have already seen that you given some tips for how to transform the netduino for native programing in the latest patch uppdate info. My programmings skill are still far away but i guess it will not take long until some users pull this one off. I do see a future using two units where one is doing realtime calculations and aqusition and the second unit is running the .net framework for some higher level programing, maybe this board layout will come with time to! :-) I have my unit still with the post, but if not someone else does it, i will run some simple code to test the read/write speeds of the i/o ports with a oscilloscope.

#229 LCD interface

Posted by krst on 11 August 2010 - 07:46 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

An option would be to use some kind logic gate optocoupler or fet, or would it even be possible to use an pull up resistor? It said in the spec that the i/o ports can handle up to 5v? Would be nice to be able to use the old hardware 5v stuff... :-)

#228 Analog I/O

Posted by krst on 11 August 2010 - 07:06 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi Beeing kinda a newbie into the whole microcontroller thing, especially into .net, but still just order a netduino I do have some question about the speed of the inputs. I read in the arm chip datasheet that the analog input kan sample up to around ~300k samples/s. Do you have any test data of this to what is an expected maximum speed?! Also, real time timing? I have read about the FEZ for example that the timing is not in realtime? However I guess there is ways to go around this or? (my aim is to use a high speed linear aray, at frame rates up to 1000fps so timing would be critical) Thanks in advance!

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.