Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

qwerq2334's Content

There have been 2 items by qwerq2334 (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#49103 How do I get the netduino and VS2010 on the same Framework?

Posted by qwerq2334 on 06 May 2013 - 03:54 PM in Visual Studio

Nevermind, figured it out shortly after posting.

#48997 How do I get the netduino and VS2010 on the same Framework?

Posted by qwerq2334 on 03 May 2013 - 07:32 PM in Visual Studio

I've been searching for a few hours and the only thing i found is this page which is the problem I am having, but less than helpful in solving it.

http://wiki.netduino...lib.ashx?Code=1

Here's the error I get when trying to run the example 'blinky' program from the 'getting started' pdf available for download on netduinio.com/downloads

"Error 1 Cannot deploy the base assembly 'mscorlib', or any of his satellite assemblies, to device - USB:Netduino twice. Assembly 'mscorlib' on the device has version 4.2.0.0, while the program is trying to deploy version 4.1.2821.0"

Now I have attempted to change the 'target framework' in visual studio 2010 by going to "Project > Project Properties > Application > Target Framework > Install Other Frameworks"

This takes me to a website where the highest framework version is 4.0.3 which I don't get since I am currently running 4.1.2821.0

How do I get my VS2010 to Framework 4.2.0.0 so that I can finally start doing something with this board?

Thanks,

Tim.

PS. It should be noted that I am new to netduino and VS2010

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.