Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

VladVictor's Content

There have been 4 items by VladVictor (Search limited from 29-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#43436 Experimental Drivers for Wiznet-based Ethernet Shields

Posted by VladVictor on 15 January 2013 - 10:27 AM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

For example i send 3 strings of data of variable length. The 1st string arrives at my server instantly but the 2nd and the 3rd ones arrive really late, like 4-5 seconds delay. The pastebin is here: http://pastebin.com/NGu8MT6D . Sorry for this issues. 

Best regards,

Vlad

#43384 Experimental Drivers for Wiznet-based Ethernet Shields

Posted by VladVictor on 14 January 2013 - 12:55 PM in Beta Firmware and Drivers

Can someone help me with an issue: i have a server somewhere which outputs data that comes through a port. So on the netduino i have a socket that connects send data and then disconnects. The delay between when i close the socket and reconnect again is very big like 3-4 seconds and i receive the data. I tested my server with a web browser and everything works ok, i can see the GET very fast. Here is a pastebin with my code : 

Best regards, Vlad

#43147 Wiznet driver problem

Posted by VladVictor on 11 January 2013 - 11:49 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hello, 

I am using the wiznet driver with a netduino board to send some data to another ethernet board ( AVR-NET-IO with Arduino bootloader). I have the code to send data to the socket on a specific port. The behaviour is like this : 1st packet of data arrives instantly but the next one takes like 2 seconds or more. In the code there is not delay or something related to that. Here is the pastebin http://pastebin.com/hbnjkcvd with the code from the netduino. I have tried this code with a socket server c++ on my Mac and it is the same behaviour so not the other board is the problem. Does someone have any idea why this happens ?

Best regards, 
Vlad

#23335 SM5100B GPRS

Posted by VladVictor on 26 January 2012 - 07:44 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hello,
I have some problems with this GPRS module to connect it to the network and get an webpage. I succeed in opening a socket but when i want to receive the data it just close it after some time, it just stalls. I am using arduino as a serial communicator for the OSX, everything that goes in the arduino it passes to the SM5100B shield. These are my commands that i pass to the shield
AT+CGATT=1
AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","wnw"
AT+CGPCO=0,"wnw","wnw", 1
AT+CGACT=1,1
AT+SDATACONF=1,"TCP","www.google.com",80
AT+SDATASTART=1,1 
AT+SDATASTATUS=1
AT+SSTRSEND=1,"GET /search?q=arduino HTTP/1.0"
AT+SDATAREAD=1
I get all ok`s for all the commands but i do not get +STCPD:1  which tells me that i have data to read. Instead i get +STCPC:1 that tells me the connection has been closed by the remote host. I have put it to access my local webserver but it does not log anything, how does it close the connection. Any ideas ?

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.