The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co.
This site has been preserved for archival purposes only
and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.
There have been 9 items by alesbedac
(Search limited from 24-September 19)
Digital Iinput output shield for automation is completed,
* Working with 12-24V DC (integrated voltage regulator, optionally from 5-24V DC if you change the voltage regulator - what is very easy).
* 7 Digital outputs (500mA for all - what is enough for lot of relais)
* 13 Digital inputs
* I2C terminal
my current project is Boiler temperature controler.
PCB Shield description
* 7xDS18B20 (if i will use sensor indexing than i can connect much more sensors)
* 7x digial Outpout (12-24V DC)
* 6xdigital inputs (12-24VDC) or SPI LCD. If I2C lcd is used, than are these inpust available.
* and pinheader for i2c device (with 5 pins, 2 are data, one is GND aaand 5V and 3V3
Curently i am using 4 sensors. and COM1 is conntected with bluetooth UART adapter to conenct with PC, what is now for upload parameters. These parameters are saved to I2C eeprom. I am using RTC DS1307 Shield with build in eeprom. On i2C bus i have next devices - 2x LM75 (temp sensor). One is for Indoor temperature and the second is for outdoor temperature. Picture show you 4 relais to switch valves.