gomore11's Content - Netduino Forums - Page 2

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

gomore11's Content

There have been 28 items by gomore11 (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#46480 Adafruit VC0706 TTL camera

Posted by gomore11 on 01 March 2013 - 12:14 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hello.

I´m trying to use this camera with the Netduino 2, I have comunication with it but I have a problem. I send the FBUF_CTRL command well and I have the wright answer,then I send the GET_FBUF_LEN command and I take a good answer too, with a data length around 12K(so thats wright I think). But the problem comes here. When I send the FBUF_READ command I receive the ack well but nothing about the data............what I am doing wrong........in the documentation says thta the data comes by SPI???? I don´t think so, becouse I saw that someone has done a library for this camera and it doesn´t use the SPI. The thing is that I want generate my own code, so if someone could help me I would be very glad.

#46249 Adafruit NFC shield

Posted by gomore11 on 26 February 2013 - 08:16 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Oh!! Sorry..........you are wright........I got confused with I2C and SPI becouse of the lots of tryes I´ve  done. But my cuestion it´s obout the I2C and netduino 2..............finally I bought a logic analyzer (one from ikalogic especially designed to analize comunications) and I´m waiting to it to come. I´ll post the results of the tests to see if we can do something..........

#45958 Adafruit NFC shield

Posted by gomore11 on 21 February 2013 - 10:30 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi all again.

Has someone tried to use I2C with Netduino 2??? I see that the pinset is a bit different know, and matches exactly with the nfc shield ones.............Has something changed in the I2C class in the framework?????? Wicth is the difference between Arduino and Netduino in the way of manage the I2C bus(the CS pin??). Thank you i´m still trying to to get this shield working on Netduino............

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.