Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

egeorgiou's Content

There have been 28 items by egeorgiou (Search limited from 19-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#38848 Introducing Netduino Plus 2

Posted by egeorgiou on 09 November 2012 - 02:49 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

thanks for an amazing update!!! ordered; un-boxing video coming soon...

#33061 Daventech LCD03 Tutorial

Posted by egeorgiou on 03 August 2012 - 10:31 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

At the time of writing the tutorial, when sourcing the method and drivers there was no author on the code that I found.

Hello,

It could have been even cooler if egeorgiou hadn't pretended that he was the author of this code :(

Original code is mine and can be found on http://www.tinyclr.c...deshare/entry/1

I share my work with anyone and without any restriction, but I can't stand someone stealing it. This is not fair. A simple quote about original work would have been enough, but it's not even the case.
That's too bad.

________
Christophe

At the time of writing the tutorial, when sourcing the method and drivers there was no author on the code that I found. It is my mistake for not looking deeper into finding it. I am very apologetic to Bec a Fuel and he deserves full credit for the drivers for the LCD03. Unfortunately, I have been asked to remove the blog and video tutorial, which is a real shame because the tutorial is useful to the community.

For anyone looking to use the LCD03 please refer to Bec a Fuel’s code at http://www.tinyclr.c...deshare/entry/1

I’m happy to help anyone that is looking to interface the LCD03 with a netduino device. Feel free to contact me.

#27308 Daventech LCD03 Tutorial

Posted by egeorgiou on 15 April 2012 - 07:25 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Anyone interested in using the Daventech LCD03 with the Netduino Plus can view blog and video tutorial as follows: Blog: removed Youtube: removed

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.