Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

yiulsup's Content

There have been 32 items by yiulsup (Search limited from 25-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#32260 To compile the source code with .net mf 4.1 for netduino plus

Posted by yiulsup on 19 July 2012 - 07:00 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

To Netduino Family. I tried to compile the source code .net mf 4.1 and netduino plus source code 4.1.0.6. After compiling, I tried to fuse the binary code on the flash of sam7x512 for netduino plus. Without any error from compiling and fusing, I happened to meet some huddle for my netduino plus on which .net mf 4.1 and netduino plus binary code is running. My huddle is the ethernet connection can't establish, even if my IP setting with MFDeploy. Where is the hint to solve this problem which I face now. I give some my facts that another program for gpio, led, ADC(analog to digital converter) was working very well. Only ethernet program didn't work for netduino plus.

#29916 The problem with earse pin in netduino plus

Posted by yiulsup on 29 May 2012 - 07:42 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I tried with above you adviced. But my labtop doesn't talk to netduino plus with device manager which showed that device driver for netduino doesn't working with Exclamation mark named netduino. I think there is something in .inf file for modifying and windows 7 with 64bit will be something in correction. Thanks Chris. Your time make me smile.

#29907 The problem with earse pin in netduino plus

Posted by yiulsup on 29 May 2012 - 04:50 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

My Windows is Windows 7, 64bit with Korean Edition of Ultimate

#29906 The problem with earse pin in netduino plus

Posted by yiulsup on 29 May 2012 - 04:48 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I tried with you mentioned above. But there is useless for me to connect the netduino plus with my laptop. Still unknown device in usb is on device manager. Thanks ahead

#29900 The problem with earse pin in netduino plus

Posted by yiulsup on 29 May 2012 - 12:52 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi netduino wiki. I have something to decompose in netduino plus. With erase pin for logic high(3.3V) on power-up, my laptop doesn't talk netduino plus which was erased. Device manager in laptop connected with netduino plus for but miscellaneous not usb of unknown device. My tryings are below. 1. Wired with logic high in erase pin on power-up. 2. Connected the usb cable between laptop and netduino plus. 3. Check the device manager which showed that connecting with miscellaneous of unknown device. 4. There wasn't any progress on me after above. 5. No samba connection with RS232 or USB. Thanks ahead.

#26511 How to back to alive from firmware updating failure

Posted by yiulsup on 05 April 2012 - 09:32 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi yiulsup and welcome to the Netduino forums!

Which firmware did you try to flash? Don't worry, it's not easy to break a Netduino, so we'll probably be able to fix this.

First, start flashing the tinybootloader according to this tutorial:
http://wiki.netduino...ep-by-step.ashx

Second, flash the firmware:
http://wiki.netduino...ep-by-step.ashx

Doing that will probably save it!

My Firmware Version is version 4.1.0.6. Your advice is right for me with all working.

I tried like belows.

1. To connect the samba to my netduino plus. : completed
2. To write tinybooterdecompressed.bin to my netduino : completed.
3. To power off the netduino.
4. To plug the usb cable to my laptop.
5. To connect the mfdeploy : completed
6. To connect the mfdeploy with USB : completed
7. To write ER_CONFIG and ER_FLASH : incompleted.

I think that problem 7 is occurred by address collide in link.

Is it right for my thinking?

I also tried firmware which you recommended on forum at several times.

How to solve it?

Thanks ahead.

#26294 How to back to alive from firmware updating failure

Posted by yiulsup on 03 April 2012 - 02:34 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I tried to update the firmware in Netduino Plus. 1. To fuse the ER_CONFIG with MFDEPLOY : completed 2. To fuse the ER_FLASH with MFDEPLOY : Incompleted After that, there was message which is "Deploy Error" on updating firmware. now, MFDeploy cann't fuse the flash with ER_CONFIG.hex anymore. and ping didn't get the answer from Netduino plus in MFDeploy.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.