Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Frank Beerens's Content

There have been 33 items by Frank Beerens (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#57405 Help on I2C

Posted by Frank Beerens on 07 April 2014 - 07:06 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

finally found someone to solder for me.

Now i connected the power supply from the netduino but the lcd does not turn on ?

Is the power of the netduinoe not enough for the lcd ?

#57226 Help on I2C

Posted by Frank Beerens on 31 March 2014 - 05:51 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

ok thanks, finally it arrived.

i ordered the NHD-420D3Z-FL-GBW-V3.

is het hole with the square pin 1?

#57104 Help on I2C

Posted by Frank Beerens on 25 March 2014 - 06:08 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

oke thanks, i will order one of those displays. But do you have the source code for me for these displays ?

Which resistors should i use and which voltage for these?

#57098 Help on I2C

Posted by Frank Beerens on 25 March 2014 - 02:00 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi it is a dutch site

https://www.iprototy...cts/components/led-lcd/lcd16x2-I2C-BL

there is a library for arduino on that site.

#57074 Help on I2C

Posted by Frank Beerens on 25 March 2014 - 07:40 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

It is a LiquidCrystal_I2C

Can you also help me with the resistors and the connections

#56976 Help on I2C

Posted by Frank Beerens on 21 March 2014 - 05:46 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

thanks all for your answers.

i think i have to start from the beginning.

How do i connect the bus ? Which resistors do i need ? and can give someone me some example code to test if a can connect / communicatie with a slave ?

#56825 Help on I2C

Posted by Frank Beerens on 15 March 2014 - 08:42 PM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

OutputPort op = new OutputPort(Pins.GPIO_PIN_SDA, true);
            bool noton=false;

while (true)
            {
                noton=!noton;
                op.Write(noton);
                Thread.Sleep(200);
            }

Hi Chris

i have a netduino 2 plus connected to SDA/SCL and one netduino 2 connected to A4/A5

The resistors are 4k7.

I another thread you where talking about testing with a led. I tried that also but maybe i did something but the led never turns on.

Pin 4 -> resistor 150 Ohm -> led -> gnd  , i already turned the led from positive to negative but no result.

this is the code

#56813 Help on I2C

Posted by Frank Beerens on 15 March 2014 - 10:28 AM in Netduino 2 (and Netduino 1)

Hi

i have a LCD display with I2C.

I tried for a few days now, but total no communication.

Is there a piece of sample code to test I2c ?  Maybe ask the device adresses on the bus or something

thanks Frank

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.