Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

skobyjay's Content

There have been 53 items by skobyjay (Search limited from 28-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#43659 WiFly FTP

Posted by skobyjay on 18 January 2013 - 02:24 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

http://msdn.microsof...e/hh852591.aspx

What you are trying to accomplish reminded me of an MSDN Magazine article I read. They are doing something similar with regular HTTP request and response objects each second. I found the article online (the link above. )

#43658 WiFly FTP

Posted by skobyjay on 18 January 2013 - 02:19 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I don't have a WiFly Module to test this for you and don't have a WiFly help guide but I agree you are half way there. I responded on your memory leak thread post. Just throwing a few ideas out there. Let me know if it helps.

#43639 WiFly FTP

Posted by skobyjay on 18 January 2013 - 02:44 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

nah, y

According to the WiFly User Manual, the WiFly module supports FTP out of the box.  Is that not the case?

Looks like you basically set up an ftp connection using the "set ftp *" commands, and then wait for a connection. They probably use PASV transfers so they only need one connection.

I'm going to be needing this functionality for my project so I had planned on adding support for it to the WiFlyGSX class at some point.  If I'm wrong and it doesn't support it, I'm really screwed...

nah, you can always code around that FTP limitation using HTTP

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.