skobyjay's Content - Netduino Forums - Page 3

Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

skobyjay's Content

There have been 53 items by skobyjay (Search limited from 29-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#43335 Serial Communication

Posted by skobyjay on 13 January 2013 - 09:54 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

My baud is 19200 which is what the data sheet shows. I'm getting back responses, I never received "OK" I think that must be what AU is and the conversion of the bytes is wrong. Here is what I"m getting back. I'm not sure what this is, when I try to execute an "ATD" dial command my byte array is attached.

Command Sent : AT

Recieved : AU¨

Recieved : j5

I"m receving a byte array of 85,168,10,106,53,10. when I try to send the ATD command. I'm not sure if that is an error or not.

#43225 Setting System Time

Posted by skobyjay on 12 January 2013 - 05:18 PM in Netduino Go

Great, thanks for the responses. I will try to see if I was missing something when trying to reuse the Netduino Plus code in my Go! application.

#43139 Setting System Time

Posted by skobyjay on 11 January 2013 - 05:20 AM in Netduino Go

Hello,

I just received my netduino, during a debugging session when I stepped into an interrupt port event, I noticed that the DateTime argument in that event was June 11, 2011. Is there a way to set this on the GO? I have found examples of how to do this on the Plus but haven't been able to find how to for the GO.

Thanks.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.