Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

Navaid's Content

There have been 2 items by Navaid (Search limited from 26-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#15905 Netduino Plus Board Orcad Schematics

Posted by Navaid on 25 July 2011 - 06:38 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

BRD files are the board layout files. The schematics (pdf) were created from some schematic capture tool (probably OrCAD and .DSN files). I need the native DSN files for the board so I can modify them. What I am intending to do is to replace the 5 volt LDO with a switcher. OKI-78SR-5 from Murata is a drop in replace for the current LDO and is a switcher with input voltage range from 7-36 Volts. I am trying to design a simple control board (proof of concept) where I control I/O via ethernet from a PC. I/Os can be digital (opto-isolated inputs or FET driven output or something) or analog (use a mux or a multi-channel DAC). Going to use I2C as an I/O expander. Trying to drive some relays, read input and drive some motor controllers to see how this board works. So far what I can see, Netduino concept is very handy and very useful.

#15902 Netduino Plus Board Orcad Schematics

Posted by Navaid on 25 July 2011 - 04:04 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Hi, I was able to find the board layout file for the Netduino board.Looking at the pdf schematics, it looks like someone did the board in OrCAD. Can I get the Orcad schematics for this board. It will save me a lot of development time.

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.