Netduino home hardware projects downloads community

The Netduino forums have been replaced by new forums at community.wildernesslabs.co. This site has been preserved for archival purposes only and the ability to make new accounts or posts has been turned off.

parpar's Content

There have been 3 items by parpar (Search limited from 08-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#16215 MFDeploy cannot configure Network Configuration

Posted by parpar on 03 August 2011 - 12:29 AM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

Any tips for troubleshooting with the setup I currently have?

#16202 MFDeploy cannot configure Network Configuration

Posted by parpar on 02 August 2011 - 07:23 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I have not tried the beta - I can do that at some point, but I really would like to get the product working with non-beta modules first so I can install a production system. So I guess I have 2 questions then: 1) where do I find the 4.2 beta, and 2) any tips for troubleshooting with the setup I currently have. Thanks.

#16199 MFDeploy cannot configure Network Configuration

Posted by parpar on 02 August 2011 - 06:45 PM in Netduino Plus 2 (and Netduino Plus 1)

I recently received my Netduino Plus. Basic apps work, like blinking the onboard LED etc, and I do have a basic webserver up and running, but no luck with MFDeploy which hangs in menu Target > Configuration > Network. In fact MFDeploy hangs in all the Configuration menu options. Any advice? Thanks. Please see attached file for MFDeploy output.

Attached Files

home    hardware    projects    downloads    community    where to buy    contact Copyright © 2016 Wilderness Labs Inc.  |  Legal   |   CC BY-SA
This webpage is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.